Lets Have ...(35)

Chapter 35: Lets Have ...

BEFORE WE START THE CHAPTER PLEASE READ THIS!!

So I went back to see where I left off on the last chapter because sometimes I forget what happens and I noticed that the last 5 paragraphs werent there...

I for sure know and remember that I wrote those paragraphs and I was really mad and confused because it took me a long time to whether decide if this scenario should happen and how and when.

So what I'm saying is that you should go back and read the ending of the last chapter before you read this chapter because you're gonna be lost as fuck even though you can probably catch on but its better to just go and read it again.

ALSO ! This chapter is going to be short!

Anyways,

On with the story....

* Edited*
~ Jaxons POV ~

" Let's have sex." She whispered into my ear.

I froze in shock before I moved back and looked at her. She looked serious and confident about what she just said.

" W-what?" I say confused.

She tilts her head." I said lets have sex."

" Look Jaxon if you don't want to it's fine, gosh I knew I shouldn't have brought this up.. I'm so fucking st-"

Before she could finish ranting I carry her to the bed and start kissing every inch in her body making her moan in delight. Her hands are tugging on my hair, she brings my head up to her face, " Make me feel good Jaxon." She whispers and I smirk.

I travel down her body leaving love bites until I finally reach her pants.

~ Rebeccas POV ~

Everyday Jaxon makes me feel amazing just by holding hands but today, today it's even mire intense.

The desire is there and its booming out of me.

I've always been scared about losing my virginity but with Jaxon, everything seems fine. I want to do this and I want to do this with him now that I have him back.

" Make me feel good Jaxon." I whisper into his ear.

He starts kissing me down my neck to my stomach leaving love bites until he finally reached down to my pants. He unbottons then and oulls them down and pauses.

" Are you sure?"

" Very."

He pulls down my panties leaving me naked and embarrassed since I'm starting to blush really hard. "Don't be embarrassed. You're beautiful." He says looking at me.

His eyes show lust and eagerness since I know he hasn't had sex since we got together, but tonight I get to give him that.

The pleasure that filled my body up was something I haven't felt ever. And it feels even better especially when you do it with someone you know you're not going to regret it with.

I fall onto Jaxon chest after me riding him for a while. Everything was just amazing its ridiculous. He places a kiss on top of my forehead with his sweet lips.

I can feel his heart beat fast as we both are breathing hard since it was exhausting yet so pleasurable.

" That. was. amazing." I say through each breath.

He looks at me." You just had one of your many other orgasms. Of course it was amazing." He smirks.

After a while of silence and thoughts running threw my mind I feel a arm wrap around my naked body, pulling me closer.

That's when I know, this was my soulmate.

-

-I KNOW IT WAS SHORT AND MAYBE NOT SO GOOD BECAUSE I HAVENT REALLY EVER WROTTEN A KINDA SEX SCENE BUT I TRIED!

-