No More Suffering (32)

Chapter 32: No More Suffering

WARNING! SUICIDE THOUGHTS AND ATTEMPTS IN THIS CHAPTER! SO IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC THEN PLEASE EXIT..!!

*Edited*
~ Rebeccas POV ~

Ohh Christmas, it's finally here and its 5 days away. I've been waiting for Christmas for forever, clearly it's my favorite holiday out of all of them.

You get to spend time with the people you love, your friends and family. Well not all the people I love is gonna spend Christmas with me. But I've moved on and I'm getting back to my normal happy self....

It's weird how your happy that a joyful holiday is coming up... but then you think about that one person you wish you could spend it with.

But I can't stop thinking... thinking about him.

... i guess I haven't moved on.

I walk into the agency building as I'm greeted with Christmas decorations. There's lights swinging in from every corner in every color. To the right is a Christmas tree with ordaments and a huge star on top.

" Hey, Tracy." I greet the girl behind the counter.

" Hey, Becca. Makeup and hair is ready for you in the back. Your shoot starts in 2 hours." She smiles and I nod.

I walk to the back and all I can hear is my heels clicking on the floor. There's so much noise going on and for some reason I'm not paying attention.

I'm zoned out.

" Hey girls, get me glammed." I smile even though I'm not in a happy mood.

My makeup artist starts applying makeup until eventually my face is beat to the heaven. I smile in the mirror, " Gorgeous as always. Thank you, Sophie." I thank my make up artist.

" Anything for you, Becca. By the way... I heard this shoot is with a guy." She whispers into my ear.

" Mhmm.. a guy? Nothing new but he better be good." I chuckle and so does Sophie.

I get off the chair to get my hair done and eventually I'm ready for the shoot.

I walk into the center of the shoot, the walls are all white and there's the big lights on each corner of the room.

" Becca, first we'll have you take some pictures and then the male will join you, okay?" My photographer says.

I nod and continue until eventually I got back stage and change into another outfit.

The outfit is a yellow bikini with a big faux fur coat ontop since it is cold in Virginia. I get my makeup and hair touched on until I go back.

I look around and I see the male take pictures showing of his muscular back in his swimming trunks in a faux fur coat with  the hoodie on.

I couldn't see his face.

" Okay, you two stand in the middle and, Becca you lean on him and Jaxon can stare into the camera."