Another Mark Of Uglyness(12)

Chapter 12: Another Mark Of Uglyness

*Edited*
• Rebeccas POV •

*two days later*

Walking into campus after what seemed a miserable weekend feels awful. I get stared at here and there but I walk around without a care in the world. In over 3 days the word has gonna out that I'm officially Jaxon Treys new chick. Sarah hasn't leaked the video and she doesn't now that Jaxon knows.

I called Kara yesterday to talk about the situation and she's a good person to hang with.

" Well well well, the whore is here." Sarah echoes from behind me.

I turn around. I could already feel my blood boiling from the inside. But I remained cool. She wanted me to pop off and I wasn't going to let her be satisfied.

She walks up to me holding her Gucci bag in one had and some of her minions in back of her. She was beautiful but her attitude just killed it of.

" Nice to see the bitchiest of the bitches." I reply crossing my arms.

She raises an eyebrows." I assume you've left Jaxon?"

" What I haven't done is leave a big bruise on your face, you bitch." I spit back.

I take a few steps to leave but she stops me with her hands. What I didn't know was that she next was going to shove me. And when she did is when all hell broke loose.

I swing my hand back and slap her across the face making a loud noise that catched everyones attention.

" You fucking bitch!" She yells as she jumps on me and start pulling my hair.

I grab her hair and swing at her, I basically punched her hard. She scratches my arm with her long nails and slaps me. I get on top of her and throw more punches as she screams and people start getting around us they record.

I see Jaxon running towards me out of the corner of my eye. He grabs my waist and pulls me off her.

Sarah in the floor trying to put her hair back in place as I get dragged away.

" Just what you need! Another mark of ugliness!" I scream as I get dragged away by Jaxon.

" What the hell Jaxon?!" I say finally getting his grip of me.

" Do you want to get caught by campus security and get suspended?" He exclaims.

" I don't care about that, I fucking hate her and she has to pay."

He pulles me into a hug.

" Just calm down Rebecca.. calm down." He says as he hands goes through my hair.

" She deserved that Jaxon and we all know it." I say trying to look back at where she was at. I was ready to just go and jump right back on her in any second.

" Yea I know... The one thats suppose to fight is the man not the woman you know?" He says while moving his head to block my view.

I smile as I start calming down. " Don't be a sexist." I slap his chest playfully.

" I have a plan to get the video away from her. Turns out your new friend Kara is a good help." He says.

I let go and look at him." Tell me everything."

" I can't believe you fought her Becca!" Charlotte yells as we walk to the parking lot.

" That's what she gets for blackmailing me."

" I never thought you were the one to fight someone. But why were you and Jaxon doing that...." She mentions the video and purses her lips.

I widen my eyes, "Anyways, Jaxons has a plan to get the video."

" I know, he told me so I'm taking you to Josh's place that's where we're meeting." She said unlocking her car.

" Umm.. how do you know here Josh's place is?" I smirked.

" A,B,C,D,E,F,Get the fuck in the car." She said pushing me into the passenger seat of her car.

These are the fun things about college. You have more freedom to be with you bestfriend and make jokes.

But instead I got the bad part.

I got the dramatic part about college. The part about being blackmailed and then getting into a fight just because off a stubborn bitch.

Kids stay away from that part..

We go up the elevator to Josh's place and knock on the door. Josh opens the door and immediately Charlotte jumps on him and gives him a hug. Josh clears his throat when he sees me.

" Hey Rebecca, Jaxons inside with your other friend." He smiles.

Charlotte the whole time has a wide happy smile on and her eyes didn't scatter off of him.

She likes him.

" Okay, thanks."

I go inside and see a luxurious apartment but not as much as Jaxons flat. Everything clean and modern which is sort of weird since a college boy lives here. I turn a corner into the living room where Jaxon is with Kara sitting down with a MacBook in hand.

" Hey, guys." I smile as I give Jaxon a kiss.

" Heyy girl, how you've been?" Kara says giving me a hug.

"I've been better but fine." I sigh.

" Mhmm." She says pursing her lips and checking her nails.

" Those knuckles look pretty bad, looks like you beat the blonde bitches ass." She grins against her bright pink lipstick.

" I never thought you was a fighter?" Kara says impressed.

" Neither did I but I was wrong." Jaxon says.

" So whats the plan?" I ask.

" Kara is gonna hack Sarahs phone and delete the video she most likely had on her phone." Jaxon says proudly.

" Okay... We don't have her phone though.."

" Who says?" Kara says holding Sarahs iPhone up.

" How did you get it?" I widen my eyes.

She chuckles for I bit and I stand there in awkwardness as Jaxon types stuff in the computer.

" I live in the hood Becca, I know everything."

-

- almost 1k ily <3

-