Pleasure And Desire (36)

Chapter 36: Pleasure And Desire

* Edited*
* Jaxons POV *

Having sex is very satisfying and we all know that. But for me satisfying sex only matter because of the person your with, not because your just having sex.

Just the thought of me making love with Rebecca makes me smile.

I love her.

And I always will.

I've been smiling the whole morning. It's 9 am and I've been awake since 7:30 just staring at Rebeccas beautiful delicate body.

She looks so peaceful sleeping, her hair scattered around her face and she still looks sexy ass ever, I missed her so much.

Looking back at her just makes everything even worst, but I just can't stop myself from fascinating over her. The bed sheets have small stains of blood since it was her first time.

I have to move her.

I walk around to her making sure her bodys covered since I don't want my self to explode. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the couch that she has in her room.

I lay her down slowly making sure she doesn't wake up.

Good Lord, she's beautiful.

I walk always and replace the sheets with clean ones and throw the dirty ones on the floor. I look back at Rebecca and smile.

" Good morning babe." I say.

She blushes before looking at the floor to the blood stained sheets and blushes even harder." Don't be embarrassed, it was your first time. It happens to everyone." I speak.

" Well, It's just that it look like if someone was murdered in here." She says.

" The only thing murdered in here was your bed and your-"

" Okay!" She interrupts." I get it." She says and I smirk.

She gets up loosing her balance and I walk towards her holding her up." Little bit sore, aren't ya?" I ask.

She looks up at me with her warm chocolate brown eyes. The bed sheets wrapped around her breast fall revealing them a bit. I bit my lip trying to not think about me in her.

She looks down and gasps covering her eyes immediately." Jaxon! Wear some pants!" She yells and I smirk.

I walks to the floor and put on my shorts. She walks into the bathroom and I can hear her whine in pain."Sit down. I'll bring you some Advil." I demand.

" N-no I'm good I just n- Ah." She groans.

I chuckle and carry her back to bed. I go grab the Advil and a cup of water. I give it to her and I smile.

She hesitates taking the pill, it's obvious she's thinking about something.

" What are you thinking about?" I ask.

" I-its nothing." She says and finally takes the pill. 

I grab her hand and inlace it with mines." Tell me, Becca."

She looks at me." Was I good last night?" She asks and I give her no emotion.

" Good Lord. I probably sucked right?! I was horrible. I-i can't believe this!" She says holding her temples before I laugh.

" Baby." I chuckle." You were amazing."

No, she wasn't amazing.

She was Incredible, she was great, she was spectacular and I loved it so much.

She glares at me before punching my shoulder." You prick! You scared me." She yells and I giggle.

I just want to get ontop of her and show her much more. This is just the beginning when in reality theres so much for pleasure in sex that she hasn't experienced yet.

We stare at each other for what felt like hours. It wasn't uncomfortable or weird in anyway, it was normal.

I can feel my skin getting hot, justing wanting to take her and blow her mind away again and again.

Fuck it.

I jump on her immediately pulling her into a sweet kiss as she moans. Then everything repeats again, but instead this time its 10 times for full of pleasure.

She still has so much to learn.

So much pleasure and desire left to experience.

-

-SORRY THAT ITS SHORT BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY BUY I TRIED REALLY HARD IN THIS SINCE IT WAS SHORT!

-