Halloween Part 2 (21)

Chapter 21: Halloween Part 2

*Edited*
~Rebecca POV~

To some people getting embarrassed in public doesn't really mean anything to them. They technically really don't care or they don't take it serious.

Unlike other people I actually do get embarrassed.

The thing about me is that I don't just get embarrassed.. I get angry.

I get furious.

Rage sinks into me.

Hatred takes over.

I do start of by blushing but then I think about what they told me. Especially if their drunk. That person has no right to tell me that or to make me embarrassed in public or else where. That person has no right to be saying things about me thats important to me.

Especially with something that I've been embarrassed to say to anyone. Something that I've been hiding since birth. Something that means so much to me, but to other people it doesn't.

My virginity.

I turn around as everyone looks my way. They all obviously heard what Jaxon slurred from drunken state. Some people cover their mouth in shock some just simply stare and some just laugh.

I see Jaxon chuckle as he takes another sip of his beer in his red cup.

Rage sinks into me making my face expressions turn emotionless with a pinch of furiousness sparkling in my eyes. Jaxons eyes widen as he sees my change in behavior. Instant regret flashes through his eyes as I walk closer and closer to him.

For those 30 seconds he sobers himself up. The sober eyes that would never say something like that to me. But his drunk self still did.

" Rebecca I di-"

I lift my hand up and slap it across his face making a loud sound causing everyone to gasp. His head turn to the side showing off his new red mark across the face.

" Don't ever speak to me again." I say in a firm voice.

I walk out ignoring the stares and smirks.

I run into the bathroom as tears fall down my cheek. I feel like screaming my heart out in fustration.

I felt like crying my eyes out in disappointment and sadness. I felt so disappointed in Jaxon because he knew how I felt about if. I put my trust in him to take care and keep.

He told me not to worry and yet he made a joke about it.

Yeah he was drunk, but I wouldn't ever think he would actually speak that way. Ive never seen him drunk and it scared me in a way.

Seeing him stubbling and speaking.

The way his eyes were filled with lust and danger scared me a bit.

It was the type of lust that would go out of control. It looked like the type of danger that would hurt someone.

" I can't." I mumble sliding onto the floor.

Tears stroll done my cheeks for what feels like forever. I eventually decide to suck it up because Im being a bit over dramatic. I get up and look at myself in the mirror.

This wasn't me, I wasn't crying all the time. I was happy with my friends and school. I can't start being that person that cries everyday.

I fixed my makeup and exited the bathroom and walked down the hallway. There was people making out and other people drinking as they danced around in their costumes.

I walk downstairs to wear the party is mainly going on until I see Jaxon.

" Rebecca I'm so sorry-"

" No, Jaxon. Don't apologize, especially since you have this stench of alcohol on you." I said bluntly.

" Just- I didn't mean to say that, please forgive me."

" Talk to me later when you're not drunk, please." I say pleading, so maybe he understand how much it scares me to see him so drunk.

I walk out to the front yard getting ready to leave. I hadn't seen Charlotte since we got here, she probably already predicted me going home early.

The yard was basically empty and completely trashed to hell. I closed my eyes and let the chilly wing brush past me. Wanting to forget on how this night was just a complete and utter lost. But then I hear a click.

Gun shot.

I feel a pressure on my stomach as I look down and see blood start leaking through my clothes.

I can hear screams and gasp as I look at my hand stained red.

I'm shot?

I look around, wanting to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Maybe some fake blood got spilled on me and I didn't notice. Maybe, maybe, just maybe It isn't what it clearly is.

" Dont worry! Im calling 911."

I see a crowd form around me as I collapse onto the floor still frozen in shock.

I can't feel any pain.

I feel nothing.

" I-im shot?

My whole body feels numb.

" Wh- Whats happening?" I ask.

" Im... I'm shot." I repeat, more of a statement this time.

My heads spinning around as I hear people talking to me. I can't focus on any voices, all I hear in humming. There's mumbling that I cant put into words.  I close my eyes, trying to breath in deep breathes to call me down, or to even feel something.

There's only one sentence that I can hear clearly.

" Rebecca?! I'm here baby! I'm here!"

-

-early Update? I hope yall like this one! I am still updating tommorow thursday since I feel bad I didn't update for Halloween. Thanks for reading ily <3

-