Unfortunate (27)

Chapter 27: Unfortunate

* Edited*
~ Jaxons POV ~

I've never gotten my heart broken in my life. Normally I'm the one that breaks the heart of girl that I've slept with. I've never been in a serious relationship like I'm with - I was with Rebecca.

I feel absolutely broken.

This is why I avoided falling in love.

Because I knew I would get my heart broken one day, that's why I avoided getting feelings for a girl, thats why I slept with girls every night and then left them heartbroken.

That's what I am. Heartbroken.

I finally find someone that I actually care about. I finally find someone that cares about me, someone that I'll be able to give my everything to.

But instead I'm left heartbroken.

I pace around my room with tears falling down to my cheeks, off my face. Just thinking about Rebecca makes my heart break, even though its already broken.

I'm frustrated and in pain, theres a sharp pain in my chest that makes me want to explode into peaces so that I'm out of this misery for once. I throw my glass vase to the floor as it smashes into the ground. Glass goes everywhere on the floor as I yell, everything hurts.

If you haven't felt heartbroken, well this is how it feels like: It feels like someone just shot your heart. It feels like someone then torn it out of your chest and then just stepped on it like if it was trash.

You feel like trash.

You feel worthless.

You feel guilty.

I feel like screaming my heart out.

I need a distraction from this, I need to not think about this for a bit. Something that I haven't done in a while. Something that'll change my night completely.

Clubbing.

I hop into the shower, I get dressed in a black button up and jeans. I jell my hair and brush my teeth.

My intentions is come back and wake up with a major hangover. It'll take my mind of Rebecca for a while. I grab my keys and head out not caring about anything in life.

I just want some fun.

I walk into the club after paparazzi question me where Rebecca is, I don't answer and move along.

Immediately I'm hit with the powerful scent of liquor and cigarette. To be truly honest I missed this place alot. I head to the bar and get myself two shots of tequila to get started.

I down the shots and head over to the dance floor. Women surround me, some know who I am and some don't . I this point I dont care I'm just hear to have fun.

That's unfortunate.

* Rebecca POV *

I still can't believe that I ended up endungthings with Jaxon. I didn't want to end things, I just wanted to take a break and think about everything and everyone. But everything ended up going south.

Its only been a day and I already miss him so much it's ridiculous.

I wanna feel his skin touch mine, I wanna feel his lips brush against mine. I wanna feel him hold my waist, I wanna smell his amazing cologne.

But I destroyed that.

There's a huge part in me that feels guilty, but then theres a small part in me that doesn't feel guilty because it's the best thing for me.

I know I hurt him because just looking into his eyes I saw it. Pain.

Right now I'm home crying my balls out. I can't wait think about anything else but him. I turn the T.V on and go to the new channel.

And thats where my heart is broken.

" Jaxon Trey found in club having the time of his life. Paparazzi saw him alone without his girlfriend Rebecca. Has he moved on?"

-

-thanks for reading? Bonus chapter anyone? Your welcome <3

-