Finally, Officially, Happy (43)

Chapter 43: Finally, Officially, Happy

*Edited*
~ Rebeccas POV ~
- 3 years later -

Nothing has changed to be honest. Charlotte had her baby girl named Josie and Josh was happy as ever.

Josie's  now 2 years old.

As for me, everythings been amazing. I graduated, in fact everyone did also. I've grown in the model industry. I've been on many covers of magazines and me and Jaxon bought a house.

As for Jaxon, everything's been good. Jaxon also has grown in the model and business industry so did Heath.

Ryan is still my body guard and his getting married in a few months with a wondeful girl named Kayleen.

Did I forget to mention that Charlottes in medical school?

And lastly is Ella, my long lost sister. It was weird at the beginning because Jaxon got shot and I wasn't working or in school for a few weeks but then we got along.

She's close to me, she's like the family that I've always wanted. She's like a bestfriend now and I really love her.

I'm finally, officially, happy.

I fall back on the bed breathing rapidly with Jaxon next to me.

" Another round?" he asks.

" Fuck no, I'm tired... and sore." I mumble.

I pull the cover over my naked body and try to fall asleep, I really need some sleep since I haven't slept in almost 2 days.

" Come onnnn." He pulls me." I want more hot steamy sex. " He wraps his arms around my waist.

I giggle." That's gonna be for later. Now let me sleep, I'm tired and you're  disturbing me." I push him away.

From what it looks like me and Jaxon were... having some... fun after a few days of working none stop.

" I saw Sarah earlier."

My eyes spring open and I turn to face Jaxon.

" Sarah? Where did you see her?" I ask.

" I went to my mothers building and she was talking to the girl at the front desk. She saw me and said hi, but I left."

" I haven't seen her in so long, what do you think happened to her?" I say curious.

" I dont know, she looks the same. Maybe a little more mature but I still... theres just something off in her, not the good way." He thinks.

" There's always been something off in her." I say laying back down.

" Ohh my Josie, how you been darling?" I bend down to carry a joyful girl.

She's gives me a cheeky smile and hugs me back."Where's mama? " I ask her and she points to the kitchen.

I walk with Jo to the kitchen of Charlotte and Josh's house." Charlotte?" I walk in and see books all over the table.

" Damn, thats a shit ton of books." I look around.

Charlottes leaning on the table reading and writing down notes from the medical book. " What have I said about cursing around Jo?!" she snaps.

" Oh yea, sorry." I put Josie down and she runs of to her play room.

" I have a situation." I sit down.

She looks up." I'm only gonna care if it's important, if not then you-"

" I'm pregnant." I blurt out.

She pauses and stares until she gets up and hugs me making us fall to the floor." Becca! This is actually happening?! I can't believe it!" she yells.

I laugh." Yea I cant either."

" You want this right? This time you do, right?" she desperately asks.

" Yeah, this time I do."

I get home and walk into the house all dark. I search for the lights and finally I reach them and turn them on.

Immediately I see the floor full of red rose petals and Jaxon on his knee holding a box and wearing a tux.

I cover my mouth in shock and tears starts forming. " J-jaxon."

" Becca ever since I laid eyes on you the first day on campus I knew you had to be mine. We've been through alot together and somehow we're still here. I want you to be here for the rest of my life. I want to cook you breakfast..." he pauses." I want to have hot, steamy sex with you every night. I want to be there for you when you're mad and happy, I love you Rebecca." I chuckle. " So, Rebecca Leyla Rey, will you marry me?"

My body goes numb at his question. The question that I've been dreaming of since I was a child and watching disney movies. He asked me the most important question in my life.

I jump on him making us fall on the floor as I crash my lips onto his." Of course I will." I finally answer.

He opens the box , a big diamond ring sits right in the middle. He pulls out the ring and puts it on me.

The it hits me.

" I'm pregnant."

His eyes widen in shock.

" Y-you're  playing right? You're kidding." he says skeptical.

I grab his hand and place it on my stomach. "I'm 6 weeks pregnant with our baby Jaxon, this isn't a joke." I smile.

A big smile forms on his  face and he pulls me into a hungry kiss. I know Jaxon has wanted a kid and before I didn't want one, but now I'm ready.

" I love you.

" I love you more."

Like I said I'm finally, officially, happy.

-

- Last chapter, I love yall so much and thanks for all the support and thanks for voting for my book.

I felt like it was time to end the book. There's already been so much that's happened so I felt like now was a good placement to end.

I'm very happy in myself on writing this book, I am gonna go and edit this book since I have alot of writing errors but I do have news and I will make a separate update on that!

I love you so much <3

- Katherine 💗

-