She's Not With Me(28)

Chapter 28: She's Not With Me

*Edited*
~ Jaxons POV ~

I walk to the bar ordering another round of shots for me and some people in the club. This is probably our 9th round. The dancefloor is packed with people grinding on each other with music.

Only if Rebecca was here with me.

" Stop thinking about her." I whisper to myself.

Clearly right now I'm definitely not sober since I'm basically talking to myself. Everything just seems heightened because of the alcohol.

All of the good things.

Not the bad things.

" Missed me, Jaxon?"

I turn around trying not to fall. Everythings blurring but after trying to focus for a few seconds I can finally see correctly.

" I haven't seen you clubbing since you started dating that whore." She says.

Her big green eyes and blonde hair stand out in the crowd.

Sarah.

" And I thought you fled town." I turn around and down another shot.

She stays quiet for a while analyzing me before she speaks again."What brings you here?"

" Ehh problems, life problems, nothing that interferes with you.. so you can scoot along." I motion with my hand.

" Poor Jaxon." She whines like a child.

" Your whore dumped you." She pouts.

" Don't call her that." I state getting a bit angry.

" You know me Jaxon, and you know that I don't lie."

" Yea and I also know you're a cocaine addict." I take another shot. " And you also like popping pills, shall I continue?"

She stays silent and stares at me for a few seconds. She walks towards me until her hands travel up my chest." How about me, and you, go somewhere quite." She whispers.

She backs off a little showing of an evil smirk. I pull her in by her chin, almost like if I was about to kiss her. She puckers her lips, I turn her head to the side and whisper.

" I wouldn't want your filthy lips on me, now would I?" I barked.

I walk away from her, I could feel her glaring at me... but I could also imagine her smirking at me. Sarah always liked it pushing people to the limit.

I dont think I'm that drunk that I would sleep with her again.

That'll just be betraying Rebecca..

Even if she's not with me.

I grab her hand and we clumsily walk into the bathroom. We rub our bodys together in our drunken state. I look into her icy blue eyes, I didn't know her, I just meet her.

He leans in and I freak out as to what am I suppose to do.

My mind is telling me to kiss her, but my heart is telling no. I couldn't betray Rebecca... But then again she left me, but I still feel horrible.

I want her.

I want Rebecca not this girl I picked up in a club.

I don't want this.

I move back." No, I'm sorry."

The girl stands there in shock and im embarrassment as I leave the bathroom. I got one more shot, paid, grabbed my stuff and left.

I was thinking about taking my car but then I knew something would happen since I am hammered. Instead I walked to Heaths condo since it was pretty close by.

I knock on the door and a few seconds he answers.

" Heyy dudde- *hiccup*-how you been?" I slur.

He loos at me up and down until he gives me a deep chuckle." Hammered huh?"

" Ve-*hiccup*-rryy."

I grabs my arm and takes me inside closing the door behind him. We goes to the fridge and takes out a glass of milk and walks over to me.

" Here." He passes the glass to me.

My heads spinning as I try to focus on the glass."This shiit reallyy worrks?" I ask.

" Just drink the fucking milk dude." He laughs and motions to the glass.

I don't know if its just me but, all I see is spots of green, blue and red around the room. I finally take a sip of the milk and almost immediately I feel myself sobering up.

" So, I haven't seen you hammered in a while, whats the occasion?" He askes.

I sigh and rub my hand on my face." Becca left me, yesterday."

He widens his eyes and raises his brows in shock. I could see it in his eyes he felt really bad, since he knew that I really loved her.

" Damn, I'm sorry dude. Everything will come back to place. She's not gone forever, just fight for her."

He was right, I need to fight for her. I couldn't just let the person I love leave me. I know she's suffering right now and I hate seeing her suffer, it breaks my heart. But then again she was the one that regretted us.

" Everything's just falling apart, Heath. She's making me fall apart." I sigh and rub my face.

" If she's making you fall apart then, thats when you know she's got your heart. So if she does then let her have it and miss it until she wants you back. That's how you know you're meant to be." He says getting up and turning the kitchen light off leavin one of.

" You can stay here tonight, take the bed in the guess room." He looks back.

" Don't worry Jaxon, she's coming back."

He turn the light of and I'm left in the living room, pitch black.

She's not here..

She's not with me.

-

- EARLY UPDATE? Technically I'm suppose to update tommorow but I decided to write early since I always finish a chapter in a hour before I publish it, but I think this is one of my favorite chapter so far. SO I HOPE YALL LIKED IT! Were SO close to 4k!!! Ilsym <3

-