W.T.A.F (38)

Chapter 38: W.T.A.F

*Edited*
~ Rebeccas POV ~

Sometimes I feel like Jaxon wants more then what he wants- more then we have together. You can see it in his eyes that he's eager to tell me something.

I've already given him so much, including my virginity and he's giving me his love and honesty after everything we've been through. But somethings clearly bothering him.

I know him.

He looks around when his thinking or his bothered about something. He looks up at the ceiling and then back at me until eventually he opens his mouth.

But then he hesitates and closes his mouth before leaving the room. I've tried stopping him before leaving but each time he's about to escape my grip and walks away.

I hate it.

But I don't know if he knows that.

" I've been vomiting for the past days none stop!" Charlotte yells before stuffing her face in with a cupcake.

" Maybe." I pause." Maybe thats why..." I point at the cupcake.

She gives me a glare that makes me take a few steps back." I'm eating for two now." She says.

" So fuck off, Becca." She scoffs before stuffing her face in the cupcake once more and walking off.

I giggle. " She's gonna be a bomb ass mom."

I really did mean that even though I said it out loud and to myself. Charlottes always been a like a sister to me but sometimes she was more of the mom.

She told me what to eat because it was healthier or what to wear because I looked skinnier. She even buys me tampons once a month without me having to ask her.

She's got all the materials and smartness to be a mother.

She's ment to be a mother.

On the other hand, I don't really think I'm meant to be a mother. Not anytime soon or just not ever.

My past isn't the best in parents and I'm pretty sure we all know what I'm talking about. I don't want to go through the struggle of parenting.

Hopefully Jaxon doesn't want kids...

" Hi."

I leave my day dream and turn around towards where the voice was coming from. It was a girl, a petite dirty blonde haired girl in front of me.

She seemed nice.

She had warm hazel eyes and a dimple formed next to her pearly white smile.

" Hello." I greet back.

She keeps her smile and stands there. It was weird but she didn't even blink once. I looked around to maybe see if she was staring at something else, but she wasn't.

" Um... So, do you need something. Are you new?" I ask curiously.

She gets out of her trance and nods." Yea, I'm new but I don't need help I-i just came to talk to you..."

" Okay well what do you need to talk about-"

" Ella , my names Ella."

" Okay, well Ella. My name is Rebecca." I shake her hand." What do you want to talk about?" I add.

" W-well I've seen pictures of every lately with your boyfriend Jaxon, who by the way is amazing to you so, Congrats!" she emphasizes the word.

She giggles nervously and I smile, her warm and kind personality is pretty cool.

" If you wanna meet Jaxon I can call him it's no biggie-" I turn a little to get my phone.

" No! I'm not here for him." She grabs me hand.

" I-im your sister." She blurts out.

A sister?

It this actually happening.

What.The.Actual.Fuck.

" S-sister?" I stutter.

" I've seen pictures of you since I was a baby and I've always wanted to meet you, and now that you're on magazines and I finally had the courage to find you." She rants, moving her hands around and fiddling with them.

But I stay still trying to understand the fact that I have a sister. I've always wanted a sister or someone to have been with me.

But this just can't be real.

" I-i um, I have to go." I stutter and walk away leaving her alone in the hall.

I didn't mean to be rude.

But I didn't know I had a long lost sister either...

-

-opinions ?! ily

-