Who Shot Me(22)

Chapter 22: Who Shot Me

*Edited*
~ Jaxons POV ~

Gun shot.

I hear screams and gasps from inside the house as everyone rushes out side. Making my way outside I walk closer to where the chaos is happening and see people crowd around...

Rebecca?

I walk closer as I see her holding her stomach with blood running down her arms and her clothes leaking with blood.

My eyes widen in shock as she falls to the floor observing her hands with blood. I push through the crowd trying to get to her as I can see her going unconscious.

Before her head hits the ground I catch her, putting her on my lab.

" Someone better fucking get an ambulance !" I yell.

* Rebeccas POV *

I flutter my eyes open and see a white room. My vision is blurry, but I can see cords and medical things around me.

I try getting up and groan as I get hit with pain.

I lift up my gown and see stitches over the middle of my stomach. Bandages are slightly covering it. I lift my hand but Im stopped by some wires. There's needles in my wrist taking my blood and IV's are also around my wrist.

I here the door unlock and see Charlotte come in. She smiles and rushes towards me.

" Y-you're awake?" she cries.

I flutter my eyes, trying to get used to the bright lights.

" I was so worried, I-i thought I was gonna lose you Becca."

" Well I'm here." I say clearing my throat.

" Here." She passes me a cup of water.

I chug it all down since I was so thirsty.

" What happened Char? Why is there stitches on my stomach?"

" Someone shot you at the halloween party, but your fine." She says in a soft tone.

" How long was I out?"

" Almost two days."

I lay back down feeling exhausted. Just by going to a stupid halloween party I got shot and fought with my boyfriend. I didn't ask for all of this, I-

Wait..

Where Jaxon?

" Where's Jaxon?" I ask.

Charlottes expression turns for serious but her eyes show sadness. "He left once you started getting consciousness."

I look around at the table next to my bed with clothes. They were Jaxons clothes, I could smell the intoxicating smell of his amazing cologne.

The door opens, Josh and Heath enter the room holding flowers and balloons. I smile and they greet me.

" How do you feel?" Heath asks.

" Umm, okay I guess."

" The doctor said you'll be discharged by the end of the week." Josh says.

" Good.. Did you guys find out who shot me?"

" Jaxon is taking care of that. I heard what happened at the party. Becca he was just drunk he didn't mean it. He feels guilty." Charlotte says with sympathy.

" Yeah, I know."

It's midnight and everyone left since visiting hours were over. I haven't seen Jaxon at all, I'm dying to see him but I'm still mad at him.

I hear the window creak out and comes in Jaxon like a fucking monkey. I jump in shock until I realize its just him. . He closes the window and sits down next to me. His green eyes glow in the dark as he stares at me.

And I do the same.

I could see the guilty he feels in his eyes.

" Rebecca."

" Jaxon."

" I-i shouldn't have told you that, Baby. I'm so sorry. I can't believe that bastard shot you. You could have been with me safe but instead I caused you to leave. I gonna hunt that bastard and kill him." He speaks, his voice hard.

After a moment her wipes his eyes," I love you." He voice cracks like if he wants to cry. He looks exhausted and tired. His hair is messy and there's bags under his eyes. His wearing a hoody and sweatpants with some Nike Slides on.

He really is sorry.

" I love you too."

I lift my hand up to caress his face gently. He breaths in and holds my hand as if its treasure.

" I forgive you."

I tear falls from his eye and also from mine. He closes his eyes still holding my hand.

" Don't feel guilty Jaxon, You didn't shoot at me...that bastard did."

-

-Thanks for readingg!! Can you believe this book has 2k reads?!?!?! ILYSM <3

-