Don't Push Me (39)

Chapter 39: Don't Push Me

*Edited*
~ Rebeccas POV ~

My head hurts like hell from thinking. This really can't be happening, this is all a dream. Maybe she's crazy or she got the wrong Rebecca.

Or maybe she isn't crazy and we really are sisters after all. I never knew I had a sister. She looks maybe a year younger than me so maybe thats why.

But then why was I put up for adoption?

Why was I put up for adoption and she was kept?

Why was I the one to be thrown away like trash?

Why is she coming up to me until now saying that she's my sister?

Why is she my sister?

She better not push me.

I rush into the apartment with tears coming down my eyes making me eyesight blurry. So many questions and not enough answers for each of them.

" Rebecca?" I hear Jaxon call.

I look up at the sound of his voice. He walks in shirtless and still sleepy, he didn't have classes today.

" Baby, whats wrong?" He asks.

I walk to him with tears flowing down my cheeks uncontrollably. I didn't like crying and I didn't want to but this just made everything come out.

" I-i have a sister."

He freezes.

" A sister?" he pauses. " Thats good baby, didn't you always want one?" he rubs my back.

" Y-yes but, why was I given up for adoption then? You would have thought they wouldn't have another child but they did anyways." I cry.

He squeezed me gently giving me the comfort that I needed." You should go talk to her. Maybe you can get some answers from her." He  says.

" Her name is Ella, she's also beautiful...

" Huh... well that's interesting." He says nibbling in my neck.

" Jaxon, I'm not in the mood." I try to leave his grip,

" You're always in the mood." He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He makes me excited... a little to excited...

He moves up and places a rough hungry kiss on my lips. Our lips move in sync as he hands go down my hips to grip my thighs. I slide my hands against is abbs receiving a groan from him.

" You're gonna be the death of me." He says.

We continue on until eventually were naked and walking to the bedroom not breaking the kiss. He pushes me onto the bed and he hovers over me and we both take actions. Wanting to find our pleasure and drown in it.

" Oh fuck."

He hits his climax and I could feel him let go. I gasp as I feel him warmth in me before he pulls out and be lay in bed together for a while.

" I wanna have a baby." He blurts out.

I freeze in shock.

What am I suppose to say to him? Hey, I don't want a baby now or maybe ever?! I didn't know he felt this way and maybe thats why his been acting differently lately.

" Thats whats been on your mind all this
time?" I ask him.

He nods.

" I-i dont want a baby..." I finally say.

" W-what? why not?" He questions.

He looks hurt. I didn't want to hurt him, I just simply don't want a baby... He looks up to the ceiling avoiding eye contact with me.

" Because.. I just don't. I wouldn't be a good mother anyways." I finally answer his question.

" You don't know that if you've never tried."

" I don't need to try to, I know myself and that wouldn't be a good mother." I answer quickly.

A little to quickly.

He closes his eyes taking a deep breath in and out. His naked rock body lays next to me for a while but I'm not able to fall asleep.

" You wouldn't even try for me? To make me happy?" He opens his eyes.

" Of course I would... but I don't wanna commit to something I don't think I'll be good at." I sit up.

" That's what you said before you left me a while ago.." he says looking up at the ceiling with his hands crossed under her hands showing of his muscular arms.

" Don't bring up my mistakes because I've done many of them... and so have you Jaxon."

He immediately sits up." Mistakes? I'm human and I've made bad decisions but wanting to have a child isn't one of them."

" It all comes down to having a baby doesn't it? I'm the one that's gonna carry it not you! You don't understand the pain from the past and the pain from already being a woman!" I yell at him frustrated.

He lays back down covering his head with his hands. I angry, get up from the bed and get dress.

" What are you doing?" he questions.

" I need some space." I say buttoning my pants.

He reaches out for my hand and stops me showing guilt and sadness in his eyes. " Don't leave Becca."

I look at him for a few seconds before I let go and walk out grabbing my keys and leaving to my car.

Deep down I didn't want to leave but I just needed some space, I needed to be with someone else than Jaxon for a while.

He was pushing me.

I know he wants a baby but I'm only 20 and Jaxon wants to have a baby? I love kids but I can't have some knowing that I wouldn't be a good mother.

I have other things in mind for my future and a baby isn't in it.

I knock on the door before it flies open.

" Becca! Girl how you been?" Kara squeals wrapping her arms around me.

I smile." I've been better, and I'm here to tell you all about it."

She raises an eyebrow already knowing what she's about to hear. Like I said I needed someone else to talk to.

Charlottes all pregnant and sick with Josh and his parents in New York so she's not really an option. Kara on the other hand is an amazing listener and shes one off my bffs.

She listens.

She cares.

She doesn't push me.

-

-OPINIONS? ilysm <3

-