Just Friends (7)

Chapter 7: Just Friends

* Edited*
*Rebeccas POV*

" Youuu neededddd meee!"

" Uuuu."

" Youuu neededdd meeeee!!"

I singed in the shower just like I regularly do when I wash my hair. Its something I look foward to doing when I get the chance to. The moment I worship was interupted by loud knocks on the door.  I get out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body and head to open the door.

I open the door and see a gorgeous blonde girl with big green eyes. She has an innocent smile on her face as she scans me out with her big eyes.

" Hi, you're Rebecca right?" She asks nicely.

A little too nice though...

" Yes, how can I help you?" I ask curiously.

" My name is Sarah and well I've seen you around on campus with Jaxon so-"

Yea, that's when I knew she wasn't so innocent.

" If you here to threaten me because you want Jaxon, its not gonna work. We're not even together so you can fuck off." I say about to close the door.

She stops the door from closing with her foot and gives me that little innocent smile, yet she looks like she's about to explode. Her face reddens in anger, she runs her hands through her clothes, smoothing them out.

" I think you have everything wrong." She says, her voice rough.

" Huh?"

" I'm Jaxons girlfriend, he's been really off lately and just not wanting to spend time with me." Her voice was soft and full of emotion, sadness.

He has a girlfriend?

I mean why wouldn't he date her she's gorgeous. She has long tan legs and big beautiful green eyes. She's absolutely perfect and I'm pretty sure she has abbs hiding under her shirt.

She might as well be a fucking model.

He could have told me and now I screamed at a girl that just wants to be with her boyfriend more.

" Ohh, well Im sorry. I didn't know you were his girlfriend. I'll become more distanced if thats what you want." I say understanding her. If I had a boyfriend I wouldn't want him hanging out with another girl more than me.

" Yes, thank you so much! Have a wonderful day Rebecca." Her eyes shoot up along with her smile.

She walks away and I close the door still thinking about why he wouldn't tell me he has a girlfriend. It did hurt me because I had become closer to him. 

And I thought he was different.

-

I go to class and sit in my usual seat which is next to Charlottes but she's too sleep deprived so she stayed in her dorm for today.

This is Ms.Vlorens class which I have with Jaxon. His been texting me but I haven't answered him back. Mostly because I feel bad that his girlfriend is being neglected.

Jaxons always late to class so I dont freak about about him seating next to m-

Nope, I take that back.

" Why are you ignoring me?" He asked, not even giving me a chance to take out my laptop.

" Whaaat? Im not ignoring you...." I mumble as I type on my laptop.

" Come on, don't act stupid Becca. What did I do?"

" Your girlfriend said that you haven't been hang out with her. She made the conclusion that its because of me."  I finally say and turn to look at him.

He stares at me with a blank expression.

" What?"

" I don't have a girlfriend." He sighed and face palmed himself.

" Then who was that girl that nocked on my door while I was showering and jamming out to Rihanna?" I ask confused.

" Thats Sarah, crazy bitch." He says as he leans back on the chair.

" Like a one night stand crazy bitch?" I ask trying to understand.

He nods and looks away from me.

" She told me that she was gonna hurt you because you're with me all the time." His eyes had some hurt and annoyance in them. His hands bundle up into fists.

" But why would she be jealous of that? We're just friends."

He looked at me with hurt and sadness in his eyes but gave me a weak smile, "Yeah, just friends." He replied.

" Well, is she gonna come after me or something?" I ask curiously. I've had bigger threats in life. A jealous female hasn't been one of them.

" Most likely but, I'll stop her don't worry...friend." He gets up and leaves the classroom leaving me confused and with about a million of questions going through my head.

• Jaxons POV •

" Do you guys remember Sarah?" I ask Heath and Josh.

" The girl you fucked because you got wasted..?" Heath asked from his chair.

I nod.

" Yeah, why?" Josh asked raising a brow with curiosity.

" Well, she pretended to be my girlfriend and then told me she would hurt Rebecca." I sigh and leaned against the table.

" Damn.. What are you gonna do about it?" Heath asked.

" I don't know, Sarah isn't a boy. If not I would've punched him in the face. Im just gonna have to talk to her." I groan in frustration.

" That never works with crazy blondes, dude. If you want to protect you chick you have to go to another level." Josh says with a smirk.

" Wait aren't you guys just friends?"  Heath says with a chuckle.

" Yepp...just friends."

-

- THANKS FOR 300 READS !!! <3

-