Miserable (11)

Chapter 11: Miserable

* Edited*
*Jaxons POV*

I walk in and see Rebeccas eyes full of saddness. I could see the dry tear stains going down her cheeks red cheeks. Her hair was messy, probably because of all the times she ran her hair through it.

She looks miserable.

" Baby, whats wrong?" I say as I bring her into a hug. She doesn't hug me back for a few seconds but then she does. I sigh in relief, thanking God that I could feel her against me.

" Tell me everything Rebecca."

" Sarah s-she blackmailed me." She stuttered looking down.

I pause.

Sarah blackmailed her?

Hatred, anger and rage grew in me. Mix that all together and it makes a very unhappy Jaxon, thats for sure. The fact that Sarah took it that far to hurt Rebecca is just unbelievable to me. Even if its not physical its still hurting Rebecca emotionally.

Rebecca looks broken from the inside and out.

Her face expression explains her feelings. She feels guilty, confused, empty, and miserable..

But why does she feel guilty?

" What did you use to blackmail you?" I ask.

She looks up." She has a video of us making out and us basically dry humping..."

I have a plan expression because this doesn't faze me at all. Rage has taken over in me that I wasn't able to think else then Sarah. Sarah has done wicked things but this may as well be the worst so far that I've heard off.

" I don't want to be the next Kim fucking Kardashian, Jaxon. It's my fault that I may ruin your reputation, your family's reputation because theres gonna be a video out there of you dry humping a girl that was given away!" She cried and her head fell into her hand. Sobs poured out of her mouth.

" She said she was going to tell you that I was adopted! S-she-"

I stood there seeing her cry as I analyze everything. Thats why she feels guilty, because she doesn't wanna hurt my reputation which I didn't care about at all.

I care about her.

I pull her into a tight hug." You shouldn't feel guilty Rebecca. I don't care about me, I care about you. It hurts to see you like this, baby. I don't care if you're adopted and you know that..." I pull her chin up with my finger, making sure her eyes meet mine.

" That's a part of you that I'll love, always. We're gonna deal with this together, okay?"

She sniffled." Together?"

" Of course baby girl, together."

*Rebeccas POV*

" Together?" I sniffed.

" Of course baby girl, together."

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and then brings me into another warm loving hug that I will always love and desire. Feeling his heart beat against mine calms me down.

I see the bright sun coming through the window as I wake up. I get up to move but I feel hands wrapped around me. I turn around and see Jaxon sleeping in peace with hair strands over his face. He looks so peaceful sleeping. Like an angel sent from heaven.