Still A Virgin(15)

Chapter 15: Still A Virgin

*Edited*
* Rebeccas POV *

You know that feeling you get when you wear a dress you love to make someone happy. You- yourself feel amazing but then you also know your bae is gonna love it also.

The moment you look in the mirror and think...

Damn I lot hot.

Slay bitchh.

My booty poppin.

Thats called confidence.

Not many people have it these days because of bulling. Social media has changed the way people see themselves on a daily basis. But inside of you there's that one spot filled with confidence....

So use it.

•The next day •

" You got to get ready, Rebecca!" Charlotte screams while shaking me to wake up.

" But the beds to comfortable." I whine and cover my head.

She throws a pillow at me. "The party starts at 6 and its 2 pm. You slept for 14 hours!"

I chuckle." Okay, okay. I'm up."

I get up from bed and brush my teeth. We head downstairs and eat our breakfast/lunch and then come back up. Charlotte's bragging about how happy she is with Josh and how I need to get ready because there's a little time left.

" Charlotte, the party's in 4 hours... Thats a lot."

" That is not alot! You need to look perfect!" She exclaims.

She's crazy.

" Lets just get started."

She did my hair in a some what messy bun. My bangs came out alot from the front. I decided to have my hair up since the dress did have a back, so I wanted the attention to go there.

My make up was a lighter shade of maroon then my dress and more my lips was a nude color from what Charlotte explained since she didn't let me see into the mirror

Jaxon <3: I can't wait to see you tonight ;)

Me: You're to desperate.

Jaxon <3: Haha. I'll have a limo pick you up at your place since I'm already here doing stuff.

Me: No, I can drive myself don't worry.

Jaxon <3: Really? Are you sure?

Me: Yea, just sent my the adress.

Jaxon <3: Okay, Ill see you later :)

" Alright ! I'm done." Charlotte claps her hands happily. She's always happy.

I looked into the mirror and smile. I looked amazing, I loved everything about it. I turn around and hug Charlotte and she hugs back.

" Thanks, Char! You did amazing!" I thank her.

" Anything for my sexy bestiee." She sings.