EXTRA 2

~ Rebeccas POV ~

* A Few Months Later *

Lifes been amazing, it's fun, no drama, just happiness. Jason finally turned a three years old, he's such a big boy. He's definitely gonna get all the ladies when he grows up.

Just like his father.

" Ella!" I yell.

Ella runs downstairs into the kitchen." WHAT! Who's dying?!" She yells and I giggle.

" No one is silly, I just wanted to talk... about something."

Me and Ella have become best friends, I mean she is my long lost sister. At first when she came up to me about two years ago I ran away, because I was shocked and scared.

A sister?

Nooooo.

I had questions.

Questions that I've never wanted to ask myself or anyone for that matter. I didn't want to know the truth because I was scared and mad.

" Tell me about...our parents." I put some jelly on my toast.

I look at and see her staring at me intensely, as if she's seen a ghost." U-um are you sure?" She asks.

" Yup."

" Well okay." She pauses." Lia and Nicolas Lenin were their names, they both had dark chocolate brown eyes. Mom was a blonde and dad had dark brown hair." She giggles." I got the blonde and you got the brown."

I laugh." Clearly."

" They were awesome, they gave me everything I wanted, they went to each and every one of my dance recitals and talent shows." Her eyes sparkle with happiness. 

"But they were always hidding something from me, they had a lot of secrets that they obviously didn't want me to know about..." she frowns.

" Becca."

" Mhm?"

" You were that secret."

It doesn't come to me as a surprise to be honest, it's kinda... weird, it did hurt but what can I do about it at this point? Nothing.

" Yea, that's what I thought." I bite into my toast.

" Maybe, I should go and visit them! I dont know, maybe it'll be fun!" I say.

Ella stays quite, whilst fiddling with her fingers and avoiding eye contact.

" Ella? What is it?" I put my toast down.

She takes a deep breath in." They're dead."

Dead?

My biological parents are dead? Dead? My heart sinks, that hurts. Having your own long lost sister tell you that your biological parents are dead...

Ouch.

" W-what? Dead?" I say in disbelief.

I felt guilty.

Guilty that I didn't want to speak with my biological mother that day she called me almost two years ago outside of campus. Guilty that I probably hurt her feelings.

Guilty that I couldn't see them before they died.

" How? How did they die?"

" Um-" Ella sniffs." Car accident, there was a drunk driver... and then they died." She clears her throat.

I walk over to her and give her a warm hug."Thanks for telling me, and I'm sorry for their deaths." I comfort her.

" Well." She wipes a tear off." It wasn't all bad, I meet you." She chuckles." After they died, I went through some of their files and found, you. Rebecca Rey or Rebecca Lenin."

" I'm happy I found you Becca."

" I happy I found you too."

I love Ella with all my heart.

I love my family with all my heart.

And I protect what I love, even if it means destroying myself along the way. So many things has happened in the past but that's been done, and now I'm looking for someone.

Someone that was never caught and that caused me and the people I love pain.

The shooter.

-

- 25k?!?? WTF I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH!

-