z-ero

such a crap day. 

i continued walking on the seemingly crooked path, stumbling all over the place, after drinking one too many shots. my vision became blurrier as i got closer to my apartment, darkness covering my eyes. i got my keys and struggled to fit it inside the key hole.

"go in!" i jabbed the key into the door, and twisted the key to unlock it. left lucy, turn the key right, no left, oh right, nope. i took the keys out and tried to twist the door handle. oh its already unlocked. i finally headed to the only other room inside my apartment, without turning on the lights. 

"ouch." i heard a small mumble. it wasn't me that said that. i may be drunk, but i'm still lucid.

i stopped walking, and my pupils dialated in the dark room, my heart beating rapidly. i stood frozen, afraid to switch the lights, or even turn around. but i didn't have to. the lights turned on, and i turned around, positioning myself in a karate pose. i quickly grabbed a pan from the nearby stove and held it infront of me. i pointed it at the man. 

"stay away from m-me!!" i shouted, voice cracking. i stared at the figure who put his hands inthe air as a gesture of surrendering. 

"sorry, your-apartment-door-was-the-closest-to-me-and-it-just-so-happened-that-your-door-was-unlocked-i-didnt-mean-to-break-in-or-anything." the stranger took a breath, "i was running away from someone, so, please just put the pan down?" he pleaded clenching his eyes shut, and hanging his head low, ready for pain. 

"WHy thE heCk are YOU in HeRe?! i was about to repremand him, "GEt ou-" but i was so intoxicated i just blacked out. 

started: 11 08 16