s-ix

so there I was, in front of a not too shabby looking diner at 6:59pm. exactly one minute prior to my first blind date in years. I clenched my phone looking at the time pass by slowly, and the wind continually blew my sheer coat overhanging my white silk shirt and black pencil skirt.

by the time 5 minutes past our meeting time i gave in to the cold breeze and headed in the restaurant myself. I sat down at the reserved table for two and hoped that the seat across me was going to be occupied soon.

"wine miss?"
"no thank you, is it alright if i order a bit later?"
"yes, I'll come again once you're ready."
I patiently for this "hottt guy" to appear and I started to doubt whether minji was playing a joke on me.

"MINJI"

"WHAT"

"WHAT TIME IS IT RN?"

"7:13 WHY"

"HE ISNT HERE YET"

"DONT WORRY GIRL THE WAIT WILL BE WORTH IT ;)"

"HOLD UP WHAT WAS THAT WINK FOR, MINJI"
"MINJI"
"BRUH"
read 7:14pm

completely occupied with texting minji, I hadn't noticed that there was already someone in the seat across me.

"fancy seeing you here-" a small giggle and a deep and clear voice diverted my attention to him.
"taehyung? what are you doing? im actually meeting someone, this seat is reserved." i tried to usher him out of the chair but it obviously didn't make him budge at all.

"oh really? but I was told i was supposed to get here at 7 sharp, and I'm a little late so wouldn't it be rude to leave a blind date when we haven't even ordered yet, right?"
"what-" MINJI.
I didn't bother replying but instead I took out my phone once more and spammed her with my complaints, but she didn't reply.

now I was stuck with this guy for the entire night. i glared at him for awhile and then stood up out of my seat, before he pushed me back into my chair.
"just stay for dinner please?"
"I made a bet with hoseok, I lose $10 if you leave before the meal ends. please,
just this one time?"
how more childish can he get?
I sat back down and we finally ordered our food.
I chomped down my steak as fast as I could just so I could escape this place.

"so..." he smirked. what was he thinking now?