o-ne

i woke up the next morning, with the worst headache. ughh. i groaned rubbing my forehead. i drank too much last night, what a crappy dream, it actually scared the heck out of me

i pulled myself from under my covers and sluggishly got out of bed. i looked down at what i was wearing, to see that i was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. i was actually surprised that i managed to get into bed last night, i usually would have just slept in the living room-

i heard a loud thug on the ground from outside, which brought me to remember what i thought was a dream. i grabbed the sharpest pen in my room and opened the door, slowly peeking outside into my living room. i was so drunk yesterday to remember anything. i saw a boy on the ground rubbing his butt. wth is he doing in my apartment. he was groaning in pain. he probably fell off the couch and landed on his ass- he has a good butt acutually- WAIT WHAT THE HELL, IM SUCH A PERV OMG. 

i stepped out of my room and took little steps towards the unknown creature to examine it. i crouched down near him, his back facing away from me. i wonder what he looks like- he fliiped around on the floor, adjusting his sleeping position, and his face was now directly in my line of sight. shoot, he's cute. i felt my self blushing, totally forgetting the fact that the man had broken into my apartment and was now sleeping infront of me. i poked his shoulder with the sharp pen i was holding in defence, and earned a few groans. 

"ow, no don't," he giggled angelically while sleeping "it tickles, hmm-"

i was just starting to have fun, when his eyes shot open, and his pupils were now looking directly into mine. i stumbled back from crouching, falling backwards onto my hands for support. the specimen quicky sat up and brushed his hair with his hands, making sure he looked somewhat decent. awkward silence filled the room. i managed to word out "um, about last night, what happened?" 

"im sorry, i was running away from some jerks, and i entered your apartment because mine was too far away, and hid from them. i was about to leave when you entered, drunk. you passed out, so i carried you to your be-" 

"you carried me to my bed?!" i cut him off. not that i was mad or complaining, cause i mean, i wouldn't mind him carrying me to bed. but stranger danger, you know.

"im sorry, please don't freak out, its ok, my unit is four doors away from here, im not some paedophile creep. my name is kim tae-"

"kim taehyung? you mean v the jerk from daegu high?!" was he the jerk who always put rubbish in my locker in highschool? gosh, i hated his guts so much back then.

"hyori?" he stuttered.

now i remember, taking a good look at his face, i recognised him now. 

+a/n+

hey guys, hope you like this! i was going to 

add this story to my story plot book, but i 

wanted to give it a shot. the gifs are from the 

anime 'noragami' and i got the name from there 

aswell. hope you enjoy this book!