t-en

"well-..." he cleared his throat.

he stood stiff, his mouth agape trying to find the words to fill the silence. "remember?"

"remember what?" i asked, praying that he wasn't going off track again.

"in year 12, graduation day, i wasn't there-"

"im sorry, i don't think i ever noticed you in high school." he gave a an 'how the heck did you not know who i was' look, and then continued.

"i skipped graduation day," he cleared a lump in his throat finding it hard to speak, and i suddenly felt at guilt for asking him to forcefully to tell me. "it was my dad's funeral." his head hung low.

"im sorry," i walked over to him, ready to console him, anticipating the water works to start. but before i could even wrap my arm around him, he interupted me.

"he deserved it." chills sent down my spine as his eyes glassy stared straight down. "what do you mean?"

"he hit me. he beat us up. he broke mum's arm, and gave my sister black eye's everyday. i couldn't even defend them." a tear fell, but he wiped it right away, trying to forget the past.

"the only thing he did for us was put us in debt. he gambled every night and day, and when he ran out of money he beat us and stole ours, then when that ran out too, he took it from loan sharks, but never paid them back. when he died, he left my family in a huge debt, and the loan sharks have been chasing us endlessy. i ran into one of them a few weeks ago, and that why i went into your apartment, to hide. i've paid all of it off already, but those damn bastards want more. they want to take everything away from us." his small whisper turned into a loud shout, and he clenched his fists in anger and i stood dumbfounded not knowing what to say.

"im sorry," i put my arms on his shoulders trying to meet his eyes.

"no, i am. now you are caught up in this," he finally faced me, "ill go tell them to piss off, that you aren't part of this. ill pay them more, i will-" he franticly walked towards the door, but i pulled him away from it.

"are you crazy! look at me okay. im fine. and you will be too." i didn't know how i was going to fix the problem, but i was. taehyung wasn't in the right state of mind, his hands were trembling and his eyes were empty and filled with so many emptions.

i ushered him to the couch and sat him down. i grabbed a blanket and was going to make him tea, but i couldn't find any, so i got him water instead. he watched me walk all over panicking.

i peeped outside of our door, and they were all still there, even more of them this time. all i could think about was how i was supposed to get in.

"just stay here." shocked, i turned around to meet his chest in my face as he hovered over me as he looked at the men all crowded around through the little peephole. my face became flush, and i pushed him away, before he got closer. "yah, what are you talking about. how can i stay here, everything is at my place." i said turning so he couldn't see my flushed cheeks.

"come here." he pulled me by the wrist, into the bedroom. he went to the walk in robe and opened a big duffle bag from the bottom shelf. "here" he held up girls pajamas, a medium sized shirt and short shorts.

"its way too cold for these though, its going to be -6 degrees tonight (21 fahrenheit)." i said while snatching the shirt and shorts from his hands and inspecting them.

"then wear this on top," he threw me thick baggy pants, and a fluffy sweater. as much as i hated to wear his clothes, i took it anyways, better than freezing to death.

i went into the bathroom and then changed into my pjs. and after putting on the shirts, shorts and large sweater, i came to the realisation of something i forgot to ask earlier. i swung open the door and stomped over to taehyung who was already changed and in the other bathroom in the midst of brushing his teeth.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THESE GIRL CLOTHES YOU PERV?" he spat out the toothpaste in stuck his toothbrush in his mouth. "they're my sisters."

a bit flustered, i went to go back to change into the baggy pants in defeat when he turned around and pointed at me, "WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING PANTS YOU PERV?" he shouted at me sarcastically as i looked down at the sweater that came down past my shorts. "I AM." i retaliated, and pulled the sweater up so he could see them. "GO ASK YOUR SISTER WHY SHE EVEN WORE THESE IN THE FIRST PLACE." as i was holding up the sweater, i felt a cold breeze hit my stomach. his eyes widened as he turned around and spat out the toothpaste that was falling from his mouth, and my head slowly looked down at my exposed stomach, and a bit of my black bra that was peeping.

i pulled it down immediately and ran away to go cry and bash myself for having to have accidentally grabbed my shirt with the sweater. why did i even omg, kms.

AHHGGGRR FINALLY AN UPDATEEE, JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, IT IS WINTER WHERE THEY ARE RN HEHE. ALSO 9 READS TO 1K!! OMG THANKYOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS, MUCH APPRECIATED