e-leven

after spending about half an hour in the bathroom trying to wait for him to forget about the 'incident,' i slowly peeked out the door into the lounge. he wasn't there so i tiptoed, now fully dressed with his sweater and pants on and peered into the bedroom. his body lay, almost lifeless on the double bed. i closed the bedroom door and looked around for spare sheets. to my dispair i only found a thin blanket and pillow case in the linen cupboard. is this seriously all he has? i grabbed what was there and layed out my make-shift bed on the small couch.

so cold, so so cold. i woke up, shivering and hunched up under the thin sheet, without even a proper pillow. i reached for my phone, but it didn't turn on, probably dead after not charging it. what time is it even? i looked at the window to see it was still dark. it was so cold, his worn out sweater wasn't enough. i got out of my 'bed' and opened his door slowly. to my surprise, i saw taehyung sitting up at his desk, his laptop open. i walked into his bedroom.

"yah, don't you have any thicker blankets?" he was unresponsive, and continued typing who knows what on his laptop. he finally looked up at me, hugging myself whist yawning. "just sleep there."

"i don't want to sleep outside~"

"i meant the bed." he pointed in a stern voice. flustered, yet so desperate to go under the thick fluffy quilt, i walked over quickly to his bed. i got in, the bed still warm from his presence made blood rise to my cheeks. i glanced over at the clock on his bedside table, it read 2:34am.

"what are you even doing at this hour?" i said, as i engulfed myself under the sheets. he didn't respond and continued to type away, and so i drifted to sleep under the warm fluffy covers, not giving any thought to where he was going to sleep, definitely not in this bed at least.

beeeeep. beeeep. beeeep. beeeeep. beeeeeep.

"im awake. im awake, ugh stupid alarm clock." i reached out my arm to turn the alarm off, still half sleeping, and instead felt a squishy warm faCEE??! i retracted my hand quickly, my eyes shooting open and hugging myself in surprise. i turned over to see a srunched up face rolling and fidgeting around. CRAP, WHY AM I HERE- i finally remembered what had happened last night. I WASN'T EXPECTING HIM TO SLEEP HERE TOO, I MEAN ITS HIS BED BUT STILL, HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO ME? A WOMAN, DEFINITELY A PERVERT. whilst deep in thought, i felt arms slithering their way around me, and a groan escpaed from his throat.

"mum- please give me 5 more minutes."

"mum? yeah right, im not your mum or hugging pillow!" i pushed him off with all my might and he fell off the bed with a loud bang.

"owww." i pulled the blanket over my face in embarrasments and attmepted to wipe off any saliva and 'refresh' myself. i heard him get up and slowly walk out of the room. what is this, did he forget i was here?

i got out from the covers and got up, and headed outside looking at the alarm clock. 6:45?! IM GOING TO BE LATE, WHY DOES HE WAKE UP SO LATE?! taehyung had started to make his breakfast.

"taehyung! why are you making breakfast at this time? you're going to be late! work starts at 7:15!" a bit started i could tell he also had forgotton about last night.

i walked over to his front door and peered through the peek hole. there wasn't anyone there, so i started to accumulate my things in a rush.

"hey im going to go now, no one is at my door anymore, and also, why did you sleep in the same bed as me last night?!-"

"its my bed." he pouted.

"yeah but still-" feeling a bit defeated, it was me who went to his bed last night.

"well make sure you tell no one about this ok?" he simply nodded and conitnued to put nutella on his toast. what a child.

still wearing his clothes, i opened the door greeted by the cold air, and also an approaching figure. i thought it was one of the body guards, and jumped but at closer look it was, HOSEOK? i was still holding the door of taehyung's apartment and could hear him shouting at me to close it, and that was the moment as which i knew i was so done for. hoseok lifted his head and looked at me, my hair messed up, clothes and bag in my hand and taehyung's pjs on my body. 

well crap.

(unedited, i apologise for mistakes)

hihi, update in like forever, im so sorry. ive finally finished my other ff, deaf, and am in the process of writing the special ending chapter, which im thinking about. thank you for all the reads, i will try to update this more often!