t-hree

+a/n+

end of flashback

awkward silence filled the room as taehyung and i sat there, recalling all the memories of highschool.

"uh- i should probably go now, or i'll be late to work." i nodded in agreement. i looked at my watch.

"i'm already late," i sighed, "ok, goodbye?" i said, unsure whether that would be the last time i saw him. he got up and grabbed his coat exiting my apartment.

"bye-" he shut the door behind him, and i was left alone in a mess. i got up after a while of thinking and finally proccessed that i was late to work. crap. i scrambled to brush my teeth and wash my face. i changed into jeans and a shirt, and put on my necklace, rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger, mum, i miss you.  i rushed out of the house, praying that i wouldn't run into him outside. thank goodness. 

i sprinted faster than usain bolt to catch my bus that had almost left and i sat down catching my breath. my phone started vibrating in my hands and i looked at the caller id; dr jung

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU?!" 

"sorry, i had stuff to take care of, ill be at the hospital in 5."

"you better be, big boss is mad, he's on his man period. hurry uppp, im doing rounds. do you want me to check on patient hye soo?"

"yes please, thankyou. make sure she doesn't eat anything before surgery ok/'

"YeS SIr- I meAn MaAm!"

end of call

i sat, tense and wishing the bus would hurry up. i got prepared to sprint again. im glad i'm not an intern anymore. i finally reached the hospital and headed to the changerooms to put on my change into my uniform and coat. i didn't take notice of the signs and flung the door open and was confronted by a shirtless man. oops. 

"sorry, my bad." i casually closed the door, not making eye contact with the person whom i had just walked in on and i cursed myself for not paying attention the he signs. wait.

still standing at the doorway, i opened the door once more to see the still half naked man who didn't look like he changed positions from when i closed the door.

taehyung?

"what are you doing here?"

"what are you doing in the man's changeroom?"

"well, acutally i'm not in it, i'm standing outside of the room." i bickered back. 

"i moved from seoul national hospital, i'm here for a months training. i didn't know you would would end up in one of the most advanced technology hospitals, i mean, your grades weren't even that great. what are you, an intern?" he giggled, proceeding to finally put on his button up shirt.

"im a second year resident. neurology ward. what about you?" i said, pretty proud of my acheivements. 

"third year resident, neurology ward. hmpph what a coincidence aye?" he shut his locker after finishing dressing and headed towards me.

ughhh, after studying so hard, he's still above me?

he pushed me aside and exited the room, and i follwed behind him, walking towards the ward.

h stoped walking suddenly and eyed me down. "are you forgetting something?" he smirked.

i looked down to see that i hadn't changed. this was all his fault.

i stormed off the the changing rooms, the right one this time. 

+a/n+

aww, so they meet again

at the same work place!

cuteeeee