t-wo

f l a s h b a c k

year ten, the hardest year so far. i walked in through the school gates gloomily, pondering about different things, when a distinct figure walked past me. taehyung, the school's straight a jerk. i turned to face him he walked by me, watching him run up to his squad. i ignored him and continued to walk to class. geography, great.

i sat clueless in class, trying my best to answer the textbook questions, but the text infront of me didn't make any sense. i wasn't good at this, science was my forte. while mr jung was writing on the whiteboard, a scrunched piece of paper landed on my desk. i opened it to see red writing 'what's the answer to q. 12?' i knew who it was straight away, yoongi.

i wrote back on the paper, 'and you thought i would know?' 

i scrunched the paper in my hand and was about to launch my message when, "LEE HYORI, NO PAPER BALLS IN CLASS PLEASE. DETENTION."

seriously a detention for throwing a paper ball? i glared back at yoongi was was laughing his head off. gosh this is all his fault. i gave up trying to do my work, so i just stared out the window for the rest of the lesson.

class soon ended, and i was overly excited, it was biology next. "asa!" i headed to my locker to get my textbook. i opened it up and found chip packets and straberry milk cartons. ughh again?  someone had constantly been putting rubbish in my locker, and it had really started to piss me off when i didn't know who did it.

i got the trash out of my way and got my bio textbook, i didn't want to be late. i closed my locker still filled with crap and ran to my class, which was all the way across the school. i was approaching a turn in the hallway and accidentally bumbed into a hard chest. ouchh. i stumbled to get off the ground and pick up my books. it was taehyung. i didn't say sorry and continued to walk away. 

"well that's what you get for stadnding right at the corner of the halllway." i muttered to myself frustrated.

"no, that's what you get for running a corner in a hallway." a mouth said into my ear. i turned to see the side of a face. i glared at him and excelerated my speed to get to class. he walked slowly behind me with his hands in his pockets, backpack slouching. thats right, he's in the same class as me. i groaned in disatisfaction, how can someone so rude like him be so smart. its not fair.

e n d  o f  f l a s h b a c k 

+a/n+

short chap, this will seem unfinished until 

you read the next chapter :) the chapters might go

back and forth between flashbacks.

thankyou for reading x