s-eventeen

"you, how did you get here? are you okay? did you get hurt that day? im sorry i left you behind like that-"

"just a few small scratches here and there. i was here to get them stitched up. im glad to see you're doing alright." he smiled warmly looking into my brown orbs.

"what small scratches?! anything that needs stitches is a big scratch! im just happy you made it out of there."

"haha yeah, i don't really want to talk aobut it though. it brings back my rough past. maybe ill tell you another day." does this mean you're planning to see me again after this?

"i won't ask about it. i promise, you don't need to explain anything, except maybe your name?

"chang wook, ji chang wook. i thought you already knew."

"how would i know if you didn't tell me?"

it was then, that you made my head recall things i thought had forgotten. i stood for a bit,  scrolling through all my archived memories, all the names, places, anything that i could link back to the name that seemed so perfectly familiar.

"daegu high?" he mouthed quietly watching me try so hard to recall.

"you went didn't you!" he smiled and nodded his head slowly.

"i don't remember talking to you though. you sat in the back of the class most of the time, and then i stopped seeing you-"

"yeah, school really wasn't for me. but look at you, you actually fulfilled your dreams."

"yeah i did, its tough working here though."

"i can only imagine."

we chat for a bit but suddenly got interupted by the heavy landing of an arm that snaked around my shoulders.

"who is this?" i turned to see taehyung judging chang wook from eye down.

"i guess this is your boyfriend?" chang wook questioned. i mouthed to him that i would explain later. don't they recognise eachother? 

"yeah im her boyfriend, who are you? brother? cousin?" i pushed off taehyungs arm as he got all protective.

"stop being a jealous butt tae. he is, a friend?" i grunted, still unsure of our relationship.

"don't you remember him? it's chang-" before i could finish my sentence chang wook quickly excused himself and bolted out of the big front doors. i didn't even get the chance to ask for a number or anything. oh well. 

"bit rude." taehyung scoffed. "hey you aren't allowed to be hanging around any other guys in the hospital! people are going to misunderstand."

i pouted and then walked off to the carpark. 

extremely extremely short chapter, i will be posting another in a few days

but guys

saw

bts

live

im

shook

and  

i

feel

so

blessed.

yall i had the best night watching them perform in sydney and although i didn't get VIP i still got to see them and i so happy. so many great memories were made and honestly i wish it went for longer.

 so many great memories were made and honestly i wish it went for longer

jin was blowing a kiss, i died right then and there.

they are so beautiful