t-welve

"hyori, nice seeing you here?"

still (jung)shook i froze up. my arm let go of  taehyung's door and his last words, "HYORI CLOSE THE DOOR ITS COLD" was heard before the door close with a thud.

"hoseok! hey! I was just grabbing some stuff I left at his house from like yesterday-" I tried to say naturally as i looked down at the baggy clothes I was wearing- taehyung's baggy clothes.

taken aback and a bit confused, hoseok explained that he was just coming to pick up taehyung. he said his farewells as he entered the unit, "sorry for disturbing you two! see you later-"

"that's fine- wait disturbing, you weren't disturbing anything asdxfskfanf ugh-" i sluggishly walked over to my unit not caring anymore. i got myself ready for work as fast as i could and got onto the bus that i almost missed. as it stopped in front of the hospital, i saw hoseok and taehyung also just enter the building and decided to keep my distance from both, but that turned out to be pretty difficult.

trying to act as natural as I can, I entered the hospital with a radiant smile and headed towards my ward. I saw that the elevator in front of me was about to close, and I sprinted towards it as the doors were closing. then suddenly, they opened again and I thanked the people inside for holding open for me. and those people happened to be taehyung and hoseok.

after accepting the fact that i could no longer escape, i stood beside taehyung as hoseok let out a few giggles and observed up two. i hated the fact that i couldn't ignore his presence and that i had to act like i wanted to be around tae. "taehyungie!" i gave my aegyo and wrapped my arms around his arm. confused at first, he then eventually started to play along. 

"how's my hyori? did you sleep well?" he smirked patting my hair with his free hand.  

no i slept horribly because of someone, although it was warm, who knows what you could've done to me you perv, ew so disgusting i would've bathed in dsinfectant if it weren't for work. 

"of course!" the elevator doors opened and we parted ways to go change into our doctor's gowns and i shivered at the embarrasment of what just happened. "ughehh."

the rest of the day went without any trouble, the patients, luckily kept me busy. 

i headed home about an hour late because of the busy shift. i lay flat on my bed exhausted and closed my eyes. my phone that was in my hand started vibrating and i looked at it to see the screen displaying "no caller ID." i picked up thinking it might have been a call from the hospital but instead a husky low female voice answered.

"stop." the voice said angrily. i immediately shot up from my bed.

"excuse me, who is this?" i asked.

"i know you're pretending." 

i had a lump in my throat, i didn't know how to respond.

"pretending?" i tried to go along.

"leave taehyung alone. he's not someone that you can touch." 

"BAHHAHA honestly i don't know what this is about, but this joke has gone out of hand." i pressed the end button and lay on my bed again. i tried to ignore it and have a nap, but 'the joke' kept lingering in the back of my mind. i felt uneasy.

i opened my phone and pressed "taehoe" although i was hesitating. 

"and what does hyori need now?"

"um," i gave it another thought and decided that it was childish to call him and was about to end the call but he spoke before i could.

"did you get it too?" i felt a wave of relief at once.

"yeah, i was- i just- i don't know." i didn't know how to express my feelings.

"its okay, im pretty sure it's just hoseok and minji playing with us. i think they see through our act. and what happened this morning? did you run into hoseok? he looked so pale when he came this morning i was laughing so hard-" i could hear him starting to laugh loudly.

"yeah we did." i cut him off sternly.

"is there somthing wro-" i hung up on him and tossed my phone on to my bed. i grabbed a thick jacket and put on my winter boots and headed outside wanting fresh air leaving my phone on my bed. i stopped at the front of my door looking briefly at taehyung's and then headed off noticing the flickering lights above me. they should really fix that. its been so long.i sohuld file a complaint-

dizzy, i felt a hankerchief forcing my mouth closed, and all my nose could breathe in was intoxicated chemicals. i tried to fight back but my arms felt heavy and all i wanted to do was go to sleep. my eyelids were droopy and shut as i felt my body being dragged acroos the hallway and down the stairs. 

"taehyung-" was all my weak body could utter before blacking out.

[unedited]

im so sorreh for not updating in like 5 million yearrsss

and im also so sorry for updating with this chapter hehe

but on the other hand, happy 5k readss!! thanks y'all