s-ixteen

the next few days were pretty normal. it was mostly just work, and work, and some sleep, not much eat. i told minji what happened and she completely lost it. she swore she would beat the heck out of those men, but i don't think she ever did, which made me kinda sad to be honest.

taehyung and i had helped the police with their investigation, and they told us that they had managed to prosecute many of the loan sharks which made me feel at ease. except taehyung didn't stop using his expensive fuel for me and we drove to and from work together even though i insisted that we didn't. i became more comfortable with taehyung, and he did too, but we were nothing more than just a couple pretending. but recently, he had been more distant, as if he was already setting up our 'breakup.'

"hey taehyung." i spoke as he drove.

"mm." he said as he reversed into the vacant car spot in front of the hospital building.

"it's been like what, a week and a few days of 'dating' but why are we so distant already? are we going to breakup earlier than expected? did hoseok not keep his promise? he hasn't run down the hallway in a dress yet-"

"yeah, i know. i just keep feeling guilty whenever i see you. it must've been so scary, and all i could do was tell the police and sit and wait, and wait. you were right there, next to me and i didn't even know." he put the car on brake and looked at me in the eye.

"im just, glad you're safe. i feel like this pretending brought a lot more harm than good. maybe we shouldn't do this anymore, ill tell hoseok we broke up-"

"taehyung," i cut him off. "whether we pretended to be together or not wouldn't have changed the fact that the loan sharks saw you enter my apartment. they still would've come, and they still would've trheatened me. in fact, because you noticed i wasn't home, the police actually decided to take action right? come one, taehyung, be real. this wasn't your fault. cause i don't know about you, but we've come so far, that i at least want to see hoseok in a dress. am i right?"

he nodded and put his hand on my shoulder, "thank you. now let's go get hoseok in his dress." he said determined, his face shining as he smiled with his eyes. 

my heart beat faster. this feeling-

we were finishing our day shift, and i opened my phone to see a message from tae.

"we did it."

"did what?" wait. no. did hoseok finally give up?!" 

"YEP. GRAB YOUR POPCORN FOR TOMORROW NIGHT'S SHIFT."

"crap, but i'm not working night shift tomorrow!"

"ask the after hours manager if you can switch. you don't want to miss this. better bring one of your dresses."

"i don't have any dresses? are you finished your shift yet?"

"how does a woman not have any dresses? i'll borrow one from my sister then. im almost finished. i have a few more things to do, and then i'll meet you at the front desk in like 30?"

":( that's mean."

"and yeah ill meet you at front."

read at 6:43PM

i made my way down to the front desk to see if i could switch out my hours. i went on the main computer and checked for anyone avaliable to switch with me, and made a few phone calls.

"alright! thanks hye sun!" i thanked one of my workmates on the phone as she agreed to switch shifts with me.

"all good, just make sure to send me photos of hoseok!"

"haha of course! thanks again." i ended the call and quickly texted taehyung that i could go.

as i was texting him i felt a light tap on my shoulder. i stopped texting and turned around, "taehyung! i got a shift for" i stopped speaking.

"you-"

"kimbap guy!" 

"kimbap guy!" 

[unedited]

another short chapter, im sorry, i will try to make a longer chapter next time! i have two exams this week, rippp.

+17K GUYS, WE MADE 17K TYSM I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH. I LOVE AND APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, EVEN IF I MAY NOT NOTICE YOU! <3 SENDING LOVE TO ALL  YOU GUYS

++KIMPAB GUY (ji chang wook) IS BACK YALLLLLLL