s-even

"why are you giving me that look?" I snickered.
"what look?"
"that look you know?" I stopped cutting my steak  and gave him a stoic expression. he stopped cutting his meat and put his elbows on the tables and clutched his hands together. he continued giving me that look.

"let's date."
I gagged on my meat.
"did hoseok put you up to this? "
"no.... well yeah? well he told me that if you ever went out with me he would run up and down the ward hallway wearing a dress." he started cracking up in his chair leaughing. I didn't find it very amusing.

"ok fine." I laid back in my chair and crossed my arms.
"really? hoseok better have a dress ready," he leaned forward. "I have one condition though."
"and what would that be?" I questioned.
"well besides the obvious no kissing or touching rule.."
"not like I would want to kiss you anyways." I pouted.
"yah... my feeling are hurt," he did a mini aegyo, "well besides physical contact past hugging-"
"hugging?! we're pretending! I didn't know that included actual physical contact-"
"what do people who are dating do then?!"
"I don't know, I've never dated before." blood rose to my checks in embarrassment and taehyung became flustered.

"okay well besides all that, we breakup in a month."
"a month? why so specific?" I questioned as I continued to eat my food again.
"uh, I'll explain later down the track." he continued to word inaudible mumbles that I just ignored.

late night had almost arrived and we left the diner.
surprisingly, the trip home wasn't awkward. other than the completely empty and eerily deserted bus ride back, the night was a good one.

I was ready to go to bed, snuggled in my warm blankets when a cold thought rose to my awareness. I'm dating kim taehyung?

im soooo sorry for not updating recently, its exam season and ive been caught up with a lot of assignments this term. i wont be updating again until around 20th November, when im more settled down at school. thankyou for all the reads!