t-wentyone

i spent the beginning of my sunday morning engulfed in my warm quilt rolling around as my alarm went off. i snoozed it and decided to catch a few more minutes of sleep. 

my phone buzzed a few times and i finally got up, annoyed, to check it. i saw that chang wook had sent me a few messages, so i went to check them.

"hey hyori, thanks for the lunch yesterday, just wondering if you want to go out again on wednesday? not just lunch, but as a date?"

i opened the message and bit my lip.

"sorry, i don't think i can go. i'd prefer to meet up only after taehyung and i are finished. i hope you can understand."

"oh of course, that's fine. i should've thought about that. sorry!"

"its okay"

i threw my phone somewhere on my bed, and finally got out of my warm sheets. i threw on some trackies and decided to do some groceries. i headed outside of my apartment walking down the concrete pathway to the local supermarket. i threw my living essentials and food into the basket i was holding and headed to the checkout. in the corner of my eye, i caught a glimpse of a person wearing a bright red sweater walking out of the store.

"its taehyung!" i pointed as i noticed him. the cashier gave me a weird look. i paid for my shopping and made an awkward gallop towards taehyung who was quite far already.

i was a few meters from him, we were already about to reach the entrance of the apartment block, i was about to call his name. 

"tae-" my voice died down as i heard someone else calling his name. it was a girl. she was wearing a nice baby blue lace dress with small white heels and she had wavy dark brown hair. i looked down at my worn out tracksuit. well.

"taehyung oppa~" she whined as she ran towards him. she threw herself onto him and she wrapped her hands around him, but he didn't react.

a one sided love maybe? i thought as he stood still, but i spoke too soon. still watching from afar, he also wrapped his arms around her squeezing her tight. nevermind. not a one sided love. a girlfriend maybe?-

"yun hye! it hasn't even been a month since i moved here yet! i was going to visit when i was back in seoul hospital."

"i missed you though." she gripped his arm swung it cutely.

so he's into younger girls huh? 

"but there's only like a week left until i transfer back you crybaby." a week left till he transfers. that must be it. that must be why we are 'breaking up,' so he can go back to his girlfriend back in seoul. i watched the pair walk into the building and go up the elevator.

i took out my phone in annoyance. 

"hey chang wook? scrap what i just said. let's meet on wednesday. can you pick me up from the hospital?"

"yeah of course! excited to see you!"

i felt satisfied. i wanted taehyung to see that if he could have a real girlfriend, why couldn't i have a real boyfriend? let's just hope taehyung sees changwook picking me up on wednesday.

another short chapter, i apologiseeee. i have two big assignments coming up, so i'm just struggling to fit in time for writing. i've been planning chapters ahead as it's getting hard to tie in everything together! and please don't get mad that she is with chang wook more often, just remember i wrote this as a taehyung ff so it'll work out somehow guys ;)

if you have any plot ideas, i'm actually open to any ideas about how the story is going to flow, just private message me any ideas! i love to hear your creativity <3 

thanks so so much for 500 followers and for 32k omg.