Chapter Four: Werewolf!

"Apparently this blue moon party is going to be pretty big," Carla informs, trying to spark a conversation.

"Really?" I question, tuning out. I scan the crowd. Not there.

"Almost the whole of grade ten will be there."

"Mmmm yeah?"

Found him!

"Oh did you hear that? That's the bell!" I lie, rushing off before she realises the bell hasn't actually gone off.

"Jordan!" I yell hoping to catch his attention. Nope.

I run, pushing through the crowds.

"Hey you!" I yell. Jordan turns around.

"What?" He demands, still slowly walking away.

"Jordan! The teacher—" I start.

He stops and looks at me with a surprised and confused expression. It was kind of cute, honestly. "—Its Dylan."

Too bad, I'm stuck with Jordan. It's not my fault he looks exactly like a book character I have read about. "Too bad, it's Jordan now," I say, "the teacher said I have to tutor you in English, even though I'm not apart of the tutoring program."

"That's never going to happen." He stops for a moment like he was regretting what he said. He just shook his head and ran off. To be honest, I'm glad he doesn't want to be tutored, I never wanted to tutor anyone. I hear the bell ring for real and I rush off to english.

~~~

"Go away, Tyler!" I growl.

"No." He persists.

"What do you want?" I slam my fist onto the Table a little too loud, making a few people look. I turn to face his face that is now filled with surprise.

"I need to speak to you in private," Tyler says, empathising the 'private' part.

"Why?"

"Not why, just come."

I get up from the table and follow Tyler though a hallway we stop walking once we know there is no one else around.

"Ok rules, one: get straight to the point," I say, not wanting to spend much time in an empty hallway with Tyler.

"I'm sorry."

"What!?" I say, surprised.

"I'm sorry for all those pranks a played on you."

"You are?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yes."

"Your—" I stop something is a couple metres behind Tyler. It looks like a . . . a werewolf! My eyes widen, as I start to take steps backwards slowly. I turn to run, only to trip into and fall into darkness.