Chapter Twenty-One: Down The Tunnel

Darkness. That's all I see. I'm really wishing right now I had powers over fire so I could see.

I'm pretty sure I feel through a hole. It was probably a trap. I turned back to human as I fell though. Reasons why? I don't know. Anyway, that isn't the problem right now. Maybe if I turn back to wolf I will be able to see again. I won't be able to jump, so I will have to make the transformation here. I think hard on my wolf body, so hard my head hurts.

Looks like I have to jump. I jump a random way and collide head first with a wall, but otherwise I'm wolf. I rub my—I mean I would rub my head if I could. Sadly, wolves can't do that very well.

I take the chance to be able to see better and look around. It was basically a tunnel going one way. I looked up. Darkness. Dirt. It's like I never fell, I teleported... I don't know if I even want to finish that.

This was all new . . . scary. I was a normal girl, trying to avoid the bullies and lead a life in the direction I wanted. Now, I'm a shape shifter. I'm not a normal girl, Definitely not trying to avoid the bullies and by the looks of it, someone else decided which path my life would take. I can't go out in full moons anymore obviously, I can't hit anything, I can't even play freaking sport! But, honestly, if I could take this all back, I wouldn't. My life has actually become interesting. Everyday is an adventure. Something I have always wanted.

Besides all that, I have decided to follow the tunnel. I mean, how else am I supposed to get out of here? I walk silently down the tunnel for about a kilometre until I reach a part where it spits into two paths. Just great. The right one has torches along the walls to seem but the left one doesn't. So, I decide on the right one, hoping it is the right one.

I turn to human form and I only walk like, fifty metres before I slam into something. The next thing I know, is I'm looking into the familiar red eyes of a werewolf.

---

Another short chapter with a cliffhanger. I'm mean, I know. But to put you back in a good mood, the next chapter will be posted in the (hopefully) next thirty minutes, so no complaining needed.

Asterix.