Chapter Thirteen: You're Stupid!

I was on the bus the morning I decided to take the short way. Well it was technically the long way because if you went through there you would get bashed up for an hour or something. It was the male populations sacred area. Ok, there were some girls but not many.

I planned to go through there to get to the other side of the school quicker. Well that depends how many threats I have to pass. I'm practically invincible now, well to the human standard. Ok, if you had a million humans against me I would most likely lose. Unless I turn them all to ice first. But I can't really show these people I can turn them to ice.

Other students gasped and stared at me when I started walking through. Some watched. The place is kind of like a very wide alleyway. There was two big buildings on each side. There was a road all the way through it, and on one side, tables and chairs, which is where the higher graders sit. It was mainly made up of Eleven and Twelve graders, but some grade tens were up there. Like Mason and Tyler. They seemed to be best friends. I think Shane and Connor (when he joins the school) would make it up there easy if they wanted.

Walked in with my ponytail swishing. I considered cat walking like I owned the place but I decided against it. I could hear people that owned this place talking.

"Hey look! This cutie has decided she can walk through here!"

"Hey it's that crazy chic that won that race for the first time ever."

"Yeah, her name used to be Loser Laura."

Used to be? I like the sound of that. I'll let them know it Legend Laura now.

"It's Legend Laura now," I yell at them and continue walking.

They ignored me and continued to gossip. Your probably wondering why I went this way, apart from the fact I'm a superhuman, the werewolf in me told me too. I can totally  picture this.

Random person, "if the werewolf told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it?"

Shrugs. "meh, probably."

Ok, its wouldn't be that extreme, but you get the idea. I think...

Anyway, here's a few more things they said.

"She's hot, too bad she won't be hot after walking through here. She'll be black 'n' blue."

See, they obviously don't care what gender it is, they all get beaten up. I guess they are all for gender equality.

"Hey she's friends with Carla, that girl that is even hotter than her."

Thanks? Meh, it's true. I don't really care.

"Yea, Carla will go rage after we beat Laura up."

"Yea, that would be funny."

I think that's enough.

I could hear their shoes stomping down the steps and onto the road. One guy steps in front of me and I walk around him. He steps on front of me. I walk around. It repeats. And repeats. And repeats. I give up and stare at him.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask bitterly.

"You're on our ground."

I snort and raise an eyebrow. "Your ground!? I'm pretty sure this is not your ground. It belongs to the school."

He ignores what I said and asks, "why did you come through here?"

"Because," I say, "I'm the new queen of this school." Something tries to make me say that, but I fight it. Instead I answer with, "came to a realisation, and took the short cut."