Chapter Thirty-Six: Happy Christmas Slash Birthday Slash Welcome Back

It's been what, a month? I haven't seen Shayden, Connor, Jordan and Charlie since that night I found out they were like me too. They had to go back to their mission that they wouldn't tell me about. They were just coming back today and I have planned Jordan a surprise birthday which will also be a welcome back party had the same time. Oh and a Christmas party too, saying its the twenty first of December tonight. Four days till the real Christmas. Phew. It's been a long time since I became a shifter, about four months. Ok, it hasn't been as long as I guess I made it sound.

I place the last decoration on the Christmas tree and look around. The theme I gave it is 'Christmas in the Woods' and it felt just like that. There were real trees because I have decided to make it in a room in the Resistance's ginormous den.

"Done!" I exclaim, wiping fake seat off my forehead.

I walk out of the room and into the main part of the den. "Ok everyone, time to get in your places! They will be coming soon!"

Every wolf gets up and walks into the room. Some stop and admire my work, but they eventually move on and find a place to hide. I get into hiding. This is so exciting! I wait impatiently for footsteps to done into the room. About one minute later I hear footsteps. Yes!

"Now!" I yell and jump up, screaming "surprise!"

My stomach drops when I see Blizzard walking into the room but no shifters. "Blizzard!" We all whine. I should've expected this, I had become a good friend of Bliz (that's everyone's nickname for him) and I had got to know his personality. Crazy, like me.

Bliz quickly hides and we all get back into hiding. We wait for five minutes and then we hear footsteps. I repeat my actions from before, only to see Bliz walking outside the room.

"Bliz!" We all whine again and I add, "why are you leaving?"

"Thirsty," he replies.

"There's water over there," I point to the small pond in the corner.

"Oh right," he says sheepishly and walks over to take a drink.

We all get back into hiding. We wait at least thirty seconds to hear footsteps. We all jump and yell, "surprise!"

There's no one there though. I turn around in a circle and see Bliz walking over to a tree.

"What now!?" I demand.

"You never let me get back into hiding," he explains. I groan and wait for him to hide.

About six minutes later we hear several footsteps. This should be them. I wait a second then jump up and yell the obvious word, "surprise!"

This time I see the four other shifters walk into the room, looking surprised. Good. I grin at them and say, "happy Christmas slash birthday slash welcome back."

"Tanks!" Jordan says then demands, "where's my presents?!"

"That's for later," I say then pull him into a hug. He squirms out and goes to talk to someone else other than me. Stupid Jordan, picking the wrong company. Tut tut.

"Merry Christmas and welcome back!" I say to the other three and pull them into hugs.

I leave them to wander around the area while I go talk to someone else. I decide on Timber. Timber doesn't talk much so I don't usually talk to him.

"Hello," I greet.

"Hello," Timber replies, "what's up?"