Eidting (Do you think i should eidt that title?)

—Yes, I made a spelling mistake in the title and decided to keep it because I thought it was funny. I'm sad, I know—

Holo readers,

So I just wanted you guys to take note that I'm in the middle of editing this book and I've realised some things I wanted to improve in Laura's character. I want to make the werewolf in her stronger, and I want it to create more problems for Laura. I want to add many more things. . . . . . .

I've been researching A LOT of articles about writing and improving your writing. I've been experimenting a lot on the next chapter of TOTH 2 and that's why it's taking so long for me to release. I may have to put TOTH2 on hold as I want to plan more, write some chapters, do what I did with TOTH1 but not publish it.

I've realised writing a chapter publishing it, writing the next chapter publishing it, just isn't working for me. It's making me feel like: "don't edit or it will mess things up for the reader!" I want the resding experience for the readers and this isn't 'the best'.

I don't want to unpublish TOTH1 or rewrite it as a whole new book (again) so I'm going to keep it published. BUT I will be writing it as a new book, I'm not going to publish it, I will just look at both versions and piece them together. If any new chapters or parts are written, I'll add them to this book. Expect the book to be a bit scattered for a bit. This will be over soon and you will be able to read this book without confusion (when I was editing, I realised parts from the older version where still in there and it was making it ten times more confusing).

I'm hoping this all makes sense...

Asterix.