Chapter Five: Unconsious Then Tutoring

"What the..." I say in a daze.

I must be...no waaayyyyy. Is that a chandelier? I think it's a chandelier. OMG!!! A real chandelier! Wow!

"I shall call you God and you will be my God," I decide.

"Look at that, I'm her favourite, she called me God," I heard someone say.

"No! She called me god," someone else argues.

"No! The chandelier is God you dumbos," I correct the two idiots. So stupid to think they are my God.

"What?!" The idiots chorus. The next thing the say confuses me. "What chandelier?"

I close my eyes then open them again. I focus on the object that I thought was a chandelier. Oh, it's just a simple bedroom light. That's unfortunate. I open my mouth to ask some questions I was confused about, "am I heaven? Where's mum? Did I get to say goodbye to mum?"

"Has she gone looney?" One asks, unsure.

"Hate to brake it to you, but she has always been looney," someone says. I grow furious.

"What did you call me?!" I question angrily, "you better run now or God Chandelier will get you."

"I agree, she is looney. Seriously, there is no chandelier."

"Yeah, she was messing with me the other day and said I was an 'extra' in my parents house and that I'm a waste," another says. I grin. Charlie.

"Charlie, my bro, where are you?" I look around the room for the voices and see three pairs of eyes staring at me.

One was Charlie, another was Shayden and the last one was ... Jordan? What the hell was Jordan doing here?

"What the hell are you doing here, Jordan?" I demand.

"What the hell are you doing here, Laura?" Jordan demands.

"I don't know!" I yell, realising my situation.

"I don't know either!" Jordan yells back.

"What about you Charlie?" I ask.

"I am supposed to be looking after you, when they leave," Charlie looks at the other two.

"Why? Where am I anyway?" I inquire, too lazy to get up and look around.

"You room, you tripped and fell unconscious at school. I rang Charlie when you fell and he came to drive you home. Dylan rang later to chat and said he had to leave for English tutoring. I asked who was the tutor, he said it was you and I said you were over here. Dylan hung up before I could say you were unconscious," Shayden explains quickly.

"Why are you here Shayden? You should still be in school," I ask the obvious question. I sit up to look at him properly.

He stops dead. "Umm..." He trails off. Aww he looks so cute like that. I forget what asked and start dreaming. I faintly hear him say something and I shake my head.

"What? Sorry, I stopped listening," I apologise for not listening to his answer.

He looks relieved for a moment, "don't worry, I forgot anyway."

"Why did you trip anyway? Were you running?" Jordan suddenly asks.

I don't answer and try to get remember what happened. I remember Tyler, apologising, I think, and a . . . werewolf? Yes a werewolf. I remember clearly now. Tyler and a werewolf. I shouldn't say that though, they will this no I've gone crazy. Not that they already think that. They will think I've gone asylum crazy.

"I just turned around after Tyler apologised to me and tripped, that's all," I lie.

"Tyler is capable of apologising?" Charlie asks in disbelief.

"I know right!?" I gasp.

"Come on, Laura I haven't got all day, you need to tutor me," Jordan orders impatiently.

"So you think you can just make me tutor you after being unconscious?" I growl.

"Yes."

"Fine."

~~~

"Apparently you need to work on the words you got wrong on your creative writing assignment," I observe the papers on what Jordan needs to do.

"Ok, fire away."

"Ship," I say the first word.

"What!?"

"Ship."

"Why?"

"Well, according to your assignment, you spell it S-H-I-...umm, T," I say uncomfortably.

"But it was supposed to be that!" Jordan complains.

"Well the teacher doesn't think as much." This English teacher sounded awesome. I wish I had her.

"But-"

"No buts, write it down!"

I wait a couple of seconds before moving on.

"Luck."

"What?"

"You wrote the F word," I explain.

He writes it down.

"Trash. You wrote crap," I explain immediately.

"I've had enough of this shi-"

"Jordan!" I snap.

"Ship, I mean this ship," he corrects.

This is going to be a long day.

---

"I've had enough of this ship."