Chapter Thirty: I Meet The Real Shayden

He was one of them. One of me. A shape shifter. Not a werewolf, thank god.

But, was he apart of the Resistance? Or is he a lone wolf like me?

The werewolf in me was yelling at me to kill him, the human yelled fear, the wolf yelled stranger and the shape shifter was calm but happy about seeing another shape shifter for the first time. Of course I was siding with the shape shifter.

Besides all that, instead of Shane, I saw a light orange wolf. It had a couple of black and silver marks too. The wolf had a large silver necklace around its neck. It had a golden lightning bolt with a silver outline on one side as the pendant. The wolf looked like some sort of God, but a wolf.

I feel somewhat intimidated by this wolf and on first thought, I fling myself into the farthest corner form the wolf. "Ow!" I whine.

The other wolf looks at me funny then laughs I recognise this laugh. It took a coupe of seconds of me to realise it was Shayden, but I came to eventually. Don't mind my brain, it's a slow walker—I mean a slow thinker.

"Shayden?" I ask. He just nods his head. I never expected that to happen. Well. The world works how it wants to work. "Ah, well, there's a wolf there by the way," I laugh nervously.

He laughs a bit too. "I suspected you were one too. The way you were able to face those bullies, skate so well...I'm just guessing whatever your power is, it helped you." He explains.

"So this explains why you were so uptight this afternoon!" I exclaim.

"Yeah. You too!" He nods, "So what is your power? How did you become this way? I guess I have more questions than you."

Yeah, he did. I mean, already knew most of it. "Yeah," I murmur.

I remember his question so I answer, "my power is the power of the winter elements."

"Ah. That makes sense. My power is lightning. I'm still learning how to travel by lightning though," Shayden informs me with a slight frown. So that explains the necklace.

"I became this way by...being bitten by a werewolf really," I answer the other question.

"Interesting," is all he says.

"We better have turned back to human but the time the elevators ready," I voice my thoughts.

Shayden doesn't say anything so I ask, "are you apart of the resistance?"

"Yeah," he replies.

"What's your wolf name?" I question, simply curious.

"Blitze," he answers.

"That's a really cool name," I comment. "My wolf name is Winter."

He nods thoughtfully, "makes sense."

We chat for a bit, but I become tired. I lay my head down, beside Shayden and eventually fall into a deep sleep.

---

Sorry it's not that good, I got an writers block on this chapter.

Asterix.