Chapter Twenty-Two: I Meet A Werewolf. I Fight A Werewolf.

You know when your walking down a mysterious tunnel because it's your only hope and then suddenly you have to choose a path because the path has spilt and you pick the right one only to come face to face with a furious red eyed werewolf?

Also, you know when you have a raging werewolf inside of you and the werewolf inside of you immediately makes friends with the red eyed werewolf in front of you but the wolf in you immediately turns furious at the sight of the werewolf and wants to kill it and you have no idea how it's going to go down?

Yeah, that's what happened to me. I had to try VERY hard to not turn into a wolf. Obviously shape shifters or just wolves in general had issues when they see werewolves. The werewolf in me was trying VERY hard to turn into a werewolf. Fortunately, I didn't have to put my energy against that one too since I only had the forms of a wolf and human. No werewolf. Unless it knew something I didn't.

The way I said wolf and then human didn't sound right. But it was right. I am hybrid. A shape shifter with a mental problem. Nothing less, nothing more. The mental problem being the werewolf, of course.

I take a couple of steps back. Then I let the werewolf in me take control. I don't turn into a werewolf, sadly, because that could fix all my problems.

"Good day mate, just heading down to werewolf colony," I say, putting on an Australian accent and giving him a thumbs up. So it turns out werewolves are Australian. Either that, or they just like Australians in general.

The werewolf looks confused, "you know this isn't werewolf colony. Werewolf colony is in Australia. That's the werewolf lair." He has a very deep voice, but otherwise has an Australian accent. I think werewolves originated from Australia. But Australia doesn't have wolves, I mean, they have Australian Wolves, but the term Australians use is 'Dingo'.

"Oh right, sorry, I always get mixed up," I say with a chuckle.

"That's fine, but first have to check your werewolf identity otherwise you can't go to werewolf lair," he orders. I gulp.

"Uh, I think I left mine at home," I say.

He just laughs, "your funny. It's imprinted on your skin."

I force a smile and laugh, "I knew that."

I turn my head and try to see how far I would have to run. He must of saw something and he growled, "your female! Your not a werewolf at all!"

What's with all the sexist wolves and werewolves? Girls can be ugly beasts, right? Girls can be badass chics if we want to be. So geez guys, calm it down.

He lunges for me. I dodge and let the wolf take control. I turn into my powerful wolf. I lunge for the werewolf but he slams me against the wall. Ow. Geez dude, go a little softer, this is my first time battling one of you.

I drop to the ground, bleeding on one side of my body. When I go back human I will probably have a broken rib or something. Now what to tell mum . . .

I found out the other day I can't shoot ice crystals since I need a proper human hand to do that. However, I can slam my left front paw on the ground awesomely and send ice along the ground to the enemy. I don't know what happens yet, but I can try it now.

I get up slowly. I slam my paw down, making ice creep out my paw, which is really creepy mind you. It snakes its way to the werewolf. It twirls it way up the werewolves leg, sticking one leg to the ground, and up and up till its frozen in place. It looks could kill, I would be six feet under.

I don't spend another minute with the werewolf, I run for the exit—I mean if there is an exit.