Chapter 1. The Move

Cocos POV-

As the moving van pulled up into the estate, I had never seen anything like it. My family were moving into a new estate, something that companies spent all their savings on. But now I see why.  The houses were like hotels, they were big, fancy and luxurious. Like something out of a fairytale. My mother, Indigo- my adopted sister, ZuZu; Indigos dog and RoRo; my own dog were with us.  When the van pulled up in the driveway Indigo and I stood admiring the house that was now ours. It seemed bigger than the others that we had seen. Wooden beams, porch, porch swing and oak. But Indigo sniffing the air caught my attention.
"What is it?" I asked
"A pack. I think, there's a lot of wolves in this area." she said " I think we are in their territory"
Oh. I nodded knowingly. They'll be annoyed, trespassers often caused trouble.
Indigo was a werewolf, we had adopted her because it was lonely just being with my mother. Indigo was like a sister to me, we even changed our last names to match.
"I call the biggest room." I shouted whilst storming inside. Using my abilities to gain speed.
"Oh no you don't!" She shouted whilst stampeding in after me. She didn't get very close.
When we both got in and up the stairs we were put on the spot by three giant rooms. One was slightly smaller than the others though. As we both stormed in to the largest rooms we were greeted by our stuff already inside. Oh yeah.  Mum had sorted it earlier. At least that had solved one problem. As I walked inside I was greeted by a fluffy cream carpet. I immediately took my shoes off, praying I hadn't stained it. Thank goodness, I hadn't. I wouldn't be making that mistake again. I left them at the door whilst taking in my new room. A queen sized bed lay in the middle of the room against the wall. A walk in wardrobe and own suite. This was definitely an upgrade. Navy fading into black paint on the walls with little speckles of white creating the effect of space. It was beautiful. I snapped myself out of it and headed straight to the wardrobe. All my clothes had already been packed. I picked up my shoes from the door and tucked them away in the wardrobe. Then I remembered what about RoRo? I called his name and quickly I heard something come up the stairs. When I turned around I was met by my loyal RoRo. I called him up on the bed and stared out the window.
"This a new start for us RoRo, let's try not mess it up" I said before drifting into a peaceful sleep. I knew he would never mess up, but that's all I do.

Hey! What do you all think? In the next chapter I think she should begin school, but I want to know what all you guys and gals think? :D I do really hope that you all like this book. Unlike my others I will try and make at least 25 chapters. That is my goal.
See y'all later! SkyMcCloud :D