Chapter 9. Dinner or Date?

Cocos POV:

I returned to Luke's house after the park problem. I couldn't exactly turn my mate down. He had brought me to the pack territory. I sent Indigo a message telling her where I was. I was hoping she wouldn't freak out that much. On the way we talked and I explained how I knew about werewolves. I didn't tell him what I was. That would be too sudden. After he had got some clothes, he led me behind the pack house to a meadow. It was sealed off and had a view of the mountains and the forest. It was beautiful. More importantly a picnic was laid out. I am hungry...

It was perfect. I was overjoyed that he invited me here. After eating we discussed our lives and then we lay on the grass looking at the clouds. It was so sweet. I had never been so carefree and happy in my life. When he spotted a heart in the air he turned to me.

The meadow was on a hill, when he reached over to get the drink he started to roll, slowly over onto me before we started tumbling down. A laugh escaped from inside as he held onto me.  When we reached the end, he was on top of me. Our faces were inches apart, the gap between them inching to a close as his lips met mine. Gently he pulled back with another idiot grin of his. His lips were so soft, I fought Zoe so hard as his wolf won. Before I could get up we were already scrambling over each other wanting like he was a drug and I was an addict. Sparks exploded across our bodies as we pulled apart gasping for air.

After we had finished, awkwardly may I add, a group of people cleared up the picnic behind us. As we were walking to the pack house, someone shouted "Rogue." I froze up as Indigo was being dragged towards us by guards.
"Indigo" I screamed as I ran towards her. They all looked at us and let her go.
We had to explain everything apart from what I was. Then a guy came running towards us. He pulled Indigo into a bear hug. "Pete!" She squirmed embarrassed. He didn't let go for a while.

After that we headed home with our mates. We showed them our bedrooms and led them to the spare. They wanted to 'watch over us' or 'protect us.' Either way we let them stay. We said goodnight to them both individually then went to sleep. I think they didn't appreciate being apart, but Zoe needed it more than myself, if she was to take control I don't want to think of where she would land us.

I think I should update more. Comment what you think. See ya.