Chapter 10. Moving in or out?

Cocos POV:

When I woke up I heard faint snoring. I opened the door to find Luke's wolf outside my door asleep. He looked so cute. I found RoRo eating his food downstairs. I started making more bacon from yesterday. When I was half way through eating my bacon, Pete came stampeding down the stairs. He grabbed a piece of MY bacon and ran back up. I wasn't very happy. No one, I repeat NO ONE steals MY bacon. I ate all the other pieces at once and then ran up the stairs and into the spare bedroom.

When I left the spare room I had my bacon back. I think he knows not to take my bacon anymore... I then headed into my bedroom to get ready. After a shower and getting dressed I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I saw Luke on the sofa watching TV. When I came down he put it on mute and gazed in my direction.

Luke's POV:

I was half way through watching football premier leagues, but I heard Coco coming down the stairs. Football can wait. I muted the TV, then turned in her direction. How can I have been so lucky to be given such an angel. She looked beautiful. She was perfect. I smiled as she sat next to me. Then I realised what I needed to talk to her about. Moving in or out. With the pack, the Luna and beta had to move in. They already live on pack land, so it's possible for us to move in. So it depends on what we agree on.
"Angel, we have to talk about moving in" I said
"Like moving in or out?" She said
"As the Luna you can move into the pack house, but you see your already on the packs territory so it's difficult" I say
"How about you move in with Pete, depending on how far the pack house is then?" She says with a smile. She's so smart. Why didn't I think of that.
"That's a brilliant idea, the pack house is just at the end of this street, so we can move in here" I say.
"Are you sure that's okay?" I ask.
"Yes it's beyond okay" she replies blushing.

Hey. If any of you have any ideas. I will take as many as you have. Thanks for all the followers. I woke up this morning and went, WOAH! What happened? :) Thank you all! I might come up with a nickname for you all.
Comment your ideas! Thank you!