Chapter 8. My saviour

Luke's POV:

When I saw my mate admiring the trees, she seemed so peaceful. But now she was scared. No one. I repeat no one makes her scared. They have no right, no one does. The rogues just topped it off. I ran in front of her from behind. Axe let out a deep growl. He didn't like her acting this way. She was even more scared. I shifted into my wolf and faced of the rouges one by one.

Cocos POV:

I watched as my mate shifted into a brown wolf. He was so big and strong. I'd never really seen a wolf apart from Indigo... I watched as he took on all of the rouges. Zoe found it attractive that he protected us, I was more thinking of what would happen. Blood filled his mouth, the blood of his enemies. After he had mangled all the rouges he turned to me. I turned around as fast as I could facing the other way. When I turned around he had a pair of shorts on.
"Hello mate" he said whilst smiling.
I was lost in him, the feeling came back and I felt primal instincts trying to take over. This felt unnatural. I am barely in control over my own body!?  Zoe was screaming. I just smiled back. This was going to be hard.
"What's your name?" He said with a killer smile.
"Coco" I replied. Why am I blushing? I should ask him why was he in the park?!
"I'm Luke" he said "As much as I love standing here in shorts how about we head back to my place?"
"I would love too" I replied, wait... I'm going to his house! Why did I agree to this.

Hey sorry for the short chapters. I will edit these and make it longer. Thanks for the support!