Chapter 19. Dinner

Cocos POV:

After the park Luke drove me home. I could tell he had something up his sleeve by the look on his face. When we got home he carried me in and onto the sofa. Whilst I was on the sofa he walked into the kitchen and turned on the cooker. He then started throwing garlic and herbs into the cooker. I turned on the Tv and skimmed through the channels. I kept doing this until I found something decent on.

Luke's POV:

When Coco was on the sofa I kept on cooking. I was cooking Italian. Spaghetti, garlic bread and some other types of food. I hope she likes it. When she finished watching her programme she came and watched me cook. After I had finished cooking I plated up all the food and layer out the table for us, with candles and roses.

Cocos POV:

Once he had finished cooking he played it all up on the table. The candles and roses just made me melt on the spot. He had made an Italian meal by the looks of it. Spaghetti Bolognese with Garlic bread and some side dishes. It was amazing. He pulled out my chair like before and pushed it in. He then sat down and we chatted whilst putting food on our plates. Who knew he was such a good cook. I knew his breakfasts were good but I didn't know he was this good. After dinner he then laid out milkshakes with ice cream sundaes. After we had finished he carried me upstairs. He laid me on the bed and kissed me passionately. This day couldn't of been any better.

Hey. I've been busy lately. I wanted to add some good chapters in when I could. I hope this okay for you guys (and girls) lol. You know what I meant. Bye guys!!