Chapter 40. The baby is coming Now

Cocos POV:

When I woke up  Luke was getting changed. I then looked at the window then back at him.
"I have to go, something's come up, well someone's come up." He said as I looked at him questionably. "Matt".
I then dove my head back under the warm duvet. He chuckled and rolled down the cover just enough and kissed my forehead. I then rolled it back further and hugged him.
"Be back soon" I said.
I climbed out of bed just as he left. I went and got my clothes from the wardrobe and got changed. After I was ready I grabbed one of Luke's sweaters and put it on. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to see seven packets of bacon. I pulled out three and called Indigo to come over. Whilst she was on her way, I put the three packets of bacon on the grill.

As soon as I plated up the bacon, the door bell went off. Ahh, Indigo must be here. As I went to the door I smelt a rotten smell. I grabbed my phone and dialled Luke as I made my way out the back. Luke didn't answer so I left a voicemail whilst running throughout the forest.
"It's me, rouges are after me. I'm running towards the pack house as fast as I can."
I continued running as I felt pain in my stomach. Suddenly a wolf jumped out. Indigo. I climbed on her back and she ran faster on all fours. Whilst she was running I looked behind to see at least twenty foul smelling wolves chasing us. When we reached the pack house we ran towards the guards. All the wolves shifted back including Coco. A guard gave Indigo there top. She thanked him and growled towards the rouges. Luke came running towards us and in front of me. Matt then emerged from behind the rouges. Matt tried to speak but Luke cut him off with a growl.
"What do you want?" He asked, Tyler pushing through.
"Your child." He replied with a smile.
Luke and all the others ran towards the rouges shifting. All of them began to fight. I ran to the pack house and into the master bedroom. I locked the door behind me and barricaded it with everything I could find. The wardrobe in front of the door with chairs and dressers. I mind linked Luke, Indigo and Pete. I felt shooting pains from my stomach again. Not now. Indigo climbed up through the window as I was calming my breathing. The door was vibrating as it was being knocked down. Indigo held my hands and mind linked for a nurse. Suddenly I heard Matts voice from the door.
"I'm going to get in there one way or another Coco." He said.
I started panting and didn't notice a nurse come through the window. She checked me over and looked at me with worry.
"Mrs Hale, your waters been broken." She said
I then felt another shooting pain, I heard a voice amongst this.
"Coco! Are you alright in there, what's going on?" Luke said through the door.
"Luke, the baby is coming, Now." I said
I panted as Indigo grabbed some towels from the bathroom. I lay on the bed with pillows as I listened to Luke and Matt outside. It mainly consisted of punching sounds and growls.
"Your going to need to push now." She said.
I pushed against all the pain. I screamed out until I wasn't the only one screaming. The nurse wrapped her in towels and passed her to me. My beautiful baby girl.

Hey :) hoped you liked this chapter. One more chapter left! Sorry guys! Do you like my new cover? I got it made by musicfreakforever  she is amazing! I love it! Thanks guys! If you want one done just comment on her requests. Thanks byeeeee!