Chapter 20. Circus

Luke's POV:

I awoke holding Coco in my arms. Her breath shallow as she slept. I smiled as she looked beautiful, like always. I slipped out of the bed and went into the bathroom to get ready. Today I have no pack work or meetings so I can spend the whole day with Coco. I plan to take her to the circus.

When I was ready I went downstairs. I started the hob on the cooker as I was hoping to make her breakfast. I think we eat a bit to much bacon. Everyday we have bacon, it must cost a fortune. I am making her bacon and croissants today. I thought I would try it out. I successfully did not burn my hands off whilst handling the pan. I hope this goes well.

When I heard Coco coming down the stairs I lay her plate on the top. I cleared up and then sat down. I turned to see Coco wearing jeans, a white t-shirt with converses and her fur jacket. Wow. She takes my breath away. I handed her plate to her as I came and sat next to her on the sofa. Everyone was doing training right now. I haven't brought her into it just yet, only when I think she can handle it. We sat together watching Tv and eating bacon.

Cocos POV:

I am sitting on the sofa with Luke. We are eating our breakfasts and watching Tv. It's all quiet in the house. Indigo has started training. It sounds fun as you only do it with your mate. The only thing is you get up really early. At around five. So I don't want to start it yet. I don't know what to do today. I was just going to see what Luke had in mind. I'm still not sure what he's planning but I can't wait to find out.

After breakfast Luke led me upstairs to get ready. I quickly did my teeth and grabbed my bag. I then waited in the bedroom for Luke. When he came out we went to his ford and he strapped me in. I don't know where we are going but I'm sure as hell excited. We sat talking to each other whilst I watched tree after tree. I was slowly falling asleep. The only thing that made we wake up was the sudden jolt of the car as he parked. I didn't even notice. Then a big banner caught my eye. Circus. I felt my face light up as I gazed at Luke and hugged him. This is going to be fun.

I'm sorry for not updating. I had lots of things going on. I will update tomorrow. I promise! :) See ya!