Chapter 41. Baby Hazel

Cocos POV:

As I held the baby in my arms all noise outside stopped. The door crashed open bringing the wardrobe and dressers with it. Luke emerged coming running towards me.
"Does she have a name?" He asked
"Hazel Hale." I said
"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful baby." He said hugging me.
We got out of the bedroom and Luke carried me and Hazel back home.
When I got home I got into the shower and cleaned up. Then I swapped outfits. I took Hazel and I washed her in the bath. Her little hands reached out to me. She's so sweet.

After I bathed her I dried her off and went through to her room, Luke was through there and picked out a little onesie with a nappy. I put these on her and gently lay her down in the crib. She fell asleep as soon as her head touched the crib.

I then went through with Luke and lay on the bed with him. I held him close. It's like half of me and Luke will be running around the house. It's so magical.

I regret nothing, my life has been getting better and better ever since Luke got in it. I wish that I could spent every minute of everyday with him and Hazel. I love them both so, so much.

Thank you Moon Goddess for giving me the power to bring her to life. I will cherish her and love her.

Hey. Hoped you liked this final chapter. Btw there's an Epilogue so don't worry.