Chapter 13. Secrets out

Luke's POV:

"Coco, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.
"Yes, but first I need to tell you what I am" She said
I nodded deep in thought.
"I'm not a human, or a werewolf as you know. I'm a shape shifter" She said
I was a bit taken back, but in a good way.
Shape shifters are extremely strong and rare creatures. They are hard to get hold of and are slowly going extinct. This is why I was so surprised. I then took her in my arms and hugged her.
"Aren't you going to reject me?" She asked
"No, me and Axe don't care what you are" I said.
She looked pleased and relieved. She then kissed me. I was surprised. I hadn't seen this side of her. Axe liked this side a lot. After everything we walked back to the house and to our bedroom. She's prefect and surprises me everyday. I fell asleep with her in my arms.

Cocos POV:

When I woke up I was in Luke's arms. I tried to get up but he kept me firmly in place. I wanted breakfast. I poked his side so his arms slackened off and I escaped from the grasp. He then rolled over to the over side asleep. Yaaaaasssss! I went down the stairs to make some bacon pancakes.

I sat in front of the TV whilst eating my bacon pancakes. I had left another plate with pancakes at the side for Luke. These were AMAZING. I love my cooking. I then heard Luke coming down the stairs. He grabbed his plate and sat next to me. We both ate whilst watching Tv together. Zoe hasn't talked to me for a while. Almost like she's trying to hold something off. I ignored it, just hoping she was alright.

What do you think is up with Zoe? I know! I won't tell you yet though.... :) thank you all for everything, I will update again today, so look out for that. Bye!