Chapter 38. Planning

Cocos POV:

Everyday I wear the ring. The wedding should be within a week so we are planning non stop. We both can't wait. Luke's getting the guards prepared. I'm stuck with the most important task. Calling my mother. Ugh. I also have to sort the venue, I think we might hold it here at the pack grounds. Maybe in the forest with the lights. I think that sounds good. Indigo is sorting my dress and Luke's tuxedo. She's designing them herself. Everyone in the pack is doing something to help. Flowers, decorations, stag nights, everything needs to be sorted. Nothing can be left to chance.

Luke's POV:

Not only am I planning the wedding but I've sent a few guards at a time to begin building Coco and my future. I'm planning to build a house for us on my private beach and the forest. So that we can raise our children there and they get the childhood we could only dream of. The wedding is coming together nicely. Everyone is pitching in somehow. The house by the beach is being built twenty four seven. Someone is working on it every hour. It's using local materials like drift wood and I thinks it's perfect. It's being built more into the forest but with a clear view of the beach.

Everything is almost finished for the wedding. The dress and my suit is around finished. The venue is sorted and our stag nights are tonight. The guys are going to try and get me drunk. Well they can try. The girls are going to do beauty therapy and a whole bunch of other stuff. Coco and the baby are doing fine. I have been checking at least twice within the hour on her. I hope she can handle this all.

I'm about to say goodbye to Coco. The wedding should be tomorrow or the next day. We think it might be tomorrow. I'm leaving to go with the guys. I will see her soon. I hugged her being careful of the baby and kissed her.
"See you soon, my love." I said into her ear
"Sooner than you think." She whispered.

Cocos POV:

When Luke went away with the guys I sat down with the girls. We are going to nails, hair, face masks and much more. I don't usually understand this but I'm willing to give it a go. Hopefully it will go well. Hopefully. Tomorrow is when the wedding is happening. My mother said she can't wait and is meeting me early on in the morning to help me get ready. I insisted but she ignored my protests and is coming anyway.

After my face mask was put on we gossiped about our everyday lives with our mates. Indigo and Pete want to start a family. A few others wanted to move into a new house. I just want to live with Luke. The wedding will be in the afternoon and the honeymoon is under Luke's control. He has hidden plans which I don't know about. The private beach we went to is off limits for some reason. It's around a mile by the end of the territory. I has a bit of a slope and cliff and I want to visit it again soon. I don't know why it's blocked off. Another one of Luke's secrets I suppose.

The girls are all giggly about tomorrow, acting like children in candy stores. I still can't believe that I'm getting married. It's not really sunk in. Everything seems surreal. Everything will set into motion soon enough. I think it will all make sense soon.

After my nails, face and hair were done it seemed that it was getting late. I slipped my converses on and sneaked upstairs and on the window. I could see where Luke was. He was at Petes parents house. They have a pool and I swear someone just pushed Pete in. I laughed to myself. Serves him right. I hope he has fun and enjoys himself. I then came downstairs to see that everyone was about to leave. They grabbed my stuff and I followed them back to the pack house. I went to my room and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Hey. I hope u liked this chapter. I will try update as soon as possible. I have to go, see ya!