Chapter 27. Kidnapping

Cocos POV:

As the hooded figure approached me I felt nothing but panic. I could smell a rotten scent. When Luke lifted his hood his features frightened me more. A clown.

I felt Luke's arms wrap around me. The clown or Rouge as I should say tried to grab me. The other pack members noticed and growled. Everyone shifted protecting their Luna. I was trembling. When the Rouge realised he was outnumbered he fled. Luke brung me back to the pack house with Indigo. Then he left to go and kill the Rouge. I'm glad he showed no remorse this time.

When we lay together watching movies we were both trying to stop worrying about the boys. The Rouge seemed to have dug it's way into my memories as I couldn't think of anything else. During the breaks we would cook food. Right now we are waiting for our pancakes to be ready. The bacon is going to be done after. If Luke is not okay I will personally wrap the Rouge to shreds. Zoe wanted to fight but was still a bit traumatised. She respects Luke's decision but is indecisive.

After we finished up the pancakes and bacon we both sat watching normal Tv. We were just skipping through the channels and eating at the same time. Football. Cooking. Animal show. News. Everything seemed a bit dull. After going through almost every channel we just chose a cartoon.

We were in the middle of watching it when something interrupted the frequency. A bit like when you lose connection but a it was black and white with crackly noises. Then we both heard a voice. A dark, rotten voice.
"Im coming for you." It said.
We both bolted up the stairs and locked the door to my bedroom. Zoe took over as Indigo's wolf did the same. We both growled as we heard sounds from downstairs. The stairs creaked as someone or something came up it. Indigo checked the window as she saw rouges approaching. She kept watch whilst I kept my eye on the door. Someone suddenly thumped on the door. Almost like knocking but with their fist. The whole door was trembling. Indigos eyes fogged over as she mind linked. Why didn't I think of that? No time now as the door is about to fall down. I growled louder as the thumping got louder and louder and louder. Suddenly the door crashed down to the floor as a clown entered. More rouges entered behind him but not clowns. Indigo and I growled. They approached us as two guards held us still. They placed two cloths over our mouths as darkness took over.

Luke's POV:

Whilst the rest of the pack was chasing after the Rouge he disappeared. Pete turned to me with a terrified look. Oh no. No no no no. Not Coco. Suddenly me and Pete were running as fast as we ever had to the house. When we got there we smelt a rotten smell. It was faint and not as strong. No. I shifted and ran up the stairs. She I got there it was empty. Claw marks and a bashed up bedroom door. No. why would they take them. My life. My past, present and future. I will get you back Coco if it's the last thing I do.

Hey! Here's the update! I hope you like it! I haven't done a chapter like this before so I hope it's good. Thank u for reading and following! Bye!