Chapter 30. Leads

Luke's POV:

After days of work we have a lead. An insider. We followed all possible scents and have found possible locations. All have traces of our packs scent. Either way it's good news. We've trained the pack as much as we can. Our trackers have been training the team so we can all follow the scent. I'm in the training room doing pull-ups right now. The rest of the pack is training. I'm right now at seventy two. I'm thinking about leads whilst doing it so I can help. I'm trying my hardest but my hardest isn't good enough. My wolf has been connecting with me and giving me the strength to keep going. He's been telling me more about himself. His name is Tyler.

After training I started heading to the where the pack was training to assemble the trackers. The plan is for each tracker to go to the different locations. The ones spare stay with the pack to train. I am watching their plans in action. Right now there about to set off. The trackers are fast and swift so they will be back shortly after departure. So I hope.

Coco's POV:

Me and Indigo are watching the Rouge 'pack' train from the window. They seem on edge and are preparing hard. Our pack trains harder though. Indigo has been trying to mind link. I think something happened to her link, the rouges are behind this I'm sure. She's always tired and can't shift. She's half asleep so mainly I'm watching the rouges by myself really. We've not been up to much as we won't eat anything so we are starving. We don't want to get poisoned though. The rouges keep wanting to come in but Matt won't let them. Something about a plan. I don't care what spies doing and I don't want to. We have barricaded the door so he isn't getting in. The only thing that interested me was a warm scent of home. Indigo both sat upright and looked out the window. Suddenly in the distance someone entered from the trees looking in our direction smiling. Someone from our pack.

Hey I put Olly Murs Grow Up on here because I'm really into it right now. Hope you've all had a good week and are enjoying it a bit more as I updated. I'm even proud... Lol. Thanks anyways. Bye!