Chapter 28. Alpha Matt

Cocos POV:

When I woke up and recalled all the memories I pinched myself to try and wake up. Nope. Reality. Indigo lay beside me asleep. I nudged her a bit and heard her mumble and grunt. Something about five more minutes. I should let her sleep... Nah. I punched her arm as she got up faster than the light of the day. She looked angry at first but then softened. I held her as we lay together. I turned to see that we were in a bedroom. It looked like a spare. More importantly it smelt of rotten rouges, literally. The only thing that made my heart stop was the knock on the door.

Mystery POV:

My plan is going well. I have captured the shape shifter and another she-wolf. Alpha Luke will follow soon. I made my way up the stairs and in front of the spare bedroom. I put the girls in here. I tapped on the door twice and waited. I heard someone move a bit as I turned the knob and entered. They both sat on the bed together. They haven't moved much from where I left them. The wolf seemed distressed and the shifter seemed cautious. Well, she's smart.
"I hope your both settling in." I said with a smile. "Your going to be here a while."
They both moved a bit probably taking in what I said.
"Why are we here?" Coco said. Her courage fading by the minute.
"You are both here to help my pack conquer all the others and tear apart Alpha Luke, I am Alpha Matt." I said leaving them speechless.
I heard a growl from Coco and a snarl from Indigo.
"I will leave you two to get ready" I said "clothes are in the bathroom" pointing to the en suite.
I then closed the door leaving them in the room. I sent guards outside the windows and one keeping watch on their door. They aren't leaving me. Not without what or should I say who I came for.

Luke's POV:

I'm going insane. Nothing else matters. Everyone is lost with them. All the pack members everyday are searching high and low for the girls. I've stayed up all night. I am going to get them both back. I could tell somethings up as I could feel her pain. Her passing out. The clowns. I could here Coco saying it. She doesn't know how to work the mind-link and I'm not even sure shape shifters can but a few thoughts and words came through. It's like a one way thing as I couldn't get anything through to her. I am distraught. Pete isn't any better. The last mind link was for Indigo at the time of the kidnapping. We have both been searching non stop. I won't sleep. I won't stop. I won't do anything else until she's back by my side and Indigo is back with Pete.

Hey! I hope you like this chapter I can't update much during weekdays but will update when I can. Thank u all. Bye!!