Chapter 3. Territory

Cocos POV:

When I got inside the school I headed straight for the reception. I had already got a tour so I already knew my way to it. The reception was empty and I was in a rush. I hated being late. I caught the scent of a pack. Not my land. I would have to be careful.
"Excuse me can I get my timetable, I'm Coco Spirit" I said
"Of course hun! Here it is, now hurry off to class" she said as she handed it over.
As I took I thanked her and walked off whilst checking what I had. Double English, PE, languages and maths. I hate languages. I try my best but it's never any use. I groaned as I made my way to English. It was easy enough as I had Indigo in most my classes so I followed her scent. Thankfully it lead me straight to English. She hadn't took any detours on the way... wait why didn't she wake me up? When did she leave? When I entered the teacher wasn't here yet but nearly all the pupils were. A strong aroma of vanilla and pine trees surrounded me. I sat down at the nearest table only to feel like I'm being watched as I turned around behind me I met the gaze of a boy.

Luke's POV:

When I finally arrived at school I made it just on time. I had to sort the pack and treaty signings before leaving. Apparently a new girl was joining today. My wolf Axe for some reason got exited. Weird wolf. As I made my way to English I got the usual glances stares and gazes coming my way. Lust, jealousy and envy.  I ignored them as I entered the class. When I sat down an enchanting scent hit me. White chocolate and caramel. I'm enticed to say the least... strange feelings overwhelmmed me all at once. A need to protect what is mine. That could only mean one thing my mate. Suddenly a girl rushed in all at once entering the  classroom, long brown hair in neat gentle waves like the ocean and eyes, just like her aroma were a gorgeous colour. Chocolate pools of colour.  She looked beautiful. At once me and my wolf both uttered the word together in sync and perfect harmony, mate. We couldn't take our eyes off of her she was too damn beautiful. Her hair. Her eyes. Her skin. Everything she was is perfect. Suddenly she turned around from the seat she sat in front of me and met my gaze.

Ohhhhhhh. What do you think is gonna happen! Welp I know so no spoilers, this time at least. ;)
Hope u enjoyed this chapter byeeeeee