Chapter 29. Discovery

Matt's POV:

After leaving the girls to their own spaces I came and told them why. Why our pack will carry the strongest wolves why Luke will kill himself if I don't, why everything was the way it was. They both were speechless. They were angry, well that's an understatement. They were fuming. Our pack planned to make a wolf shifter from Coco and use Indigo for whatever else. She was just part of the package. I left them food and locked them in. No ones getting in or out.

Coco's POV:

Matt won't get away with this. Luke will get us out. We are not giving them any children. Never. We are currently locked in the room with food. I'm not eating it invade it's got something nasty in it. Either sleeping pills or just germs in general. Either way I'm not taking any chances. Indigo was concerned for me but she has nothing that they want just for anything that the pack needs or wants. I'm beyond worried. We are just laying on the bed. There's guards by the window and the door. I can smell them from a mile away. That and I can see and hear them. They stink so much though, a bit like zombies I think but they are already pretty stupid so it doesn't make much difference.

Luke's POV:

The pack is searching and analysing about the kidnapping. We are looking for a location of where they are. We think they won't be in the city or human populated areas as they aren't going to attract much attention. Maybe somewhere obvious but not. I don't know. I'm trying to stay calm. It's not going to last long. After this I'm going to move back into the pack house with Coco and Indigo with Pete. If they say that's alright. That way, they won't get hurt or kidnapped. My wolf is going out of his mind. He loves Zoe so much and is constantly fighting and raging. I can't let him take over or he will kill everyone in the building. Most likely. I've blocked him as well. Right now I'm in my study in the pack house researching locations. They will be in this country and somewhere that we won't suspect. I won't stop I will stay up all night if I have to.

Pete's POV:

It's not the same, nothing is the pack is lost without their Luna and Beta female. I don't like seeing the pack like this. Luke is always on edge and is going insane. He's losing it. The pack is going haywire as they are searching non stop. The trackers are working all day and night. Nothing more could be done. I've tried mind linking her but it never works. I don't know why. I love her to bits and will never let her go... not even if she wants to.

Hey. Sorry for not updating yesterday I hope u all like all theses Point Of Views. I added Petes in as I don't think I have before. Anyways I gtg again. Sorry for all the cliffhangers it's just warming up though. Bye!
P.S. Remember to vote and comment!